Actor Model ANDREW STETSON.His Huge Bulge is heaven

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
damnit Jason! You're trying your best to turn me 100% gay ain't ya lol! He is hot, and looks like he's packing some big meat! Great find buddy

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is cute. His mouth in the second picture........NO! But I would do he.
Hey this is my 100th post (Milestone BITCHES!!!!! I said what what in the butt)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure has a cocky look about him like he might be well hung, Jason, but I'm a bit disappointed in the bulge size in the briefs. Gotta consider soft vs. erection, though, and he could still be the possessor of a sizeable stiff.

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
another great find.
he is def packing! looks like 5"soft for sure

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I saw that bulge in the Bloomingdales ad around last fall, I nearly shat myself out of excitement.

He's a little Chris Martin-ey too. That's a plus in my book.

atreyu500

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bulge wise, I can't say the pics have me very impressed. That said, there's a lot more to a guy than bulge, and 'Drew's got it nicely wrapped up. CRAZY HOT.

Last edited:

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actor,Model.Andrew Stetson is a Stunning Beautiful man.His Huge bulge makes me weak in the knees.Maybe I should kneel before him? lol :tongue:

Id guess hes hung as hell.What do you all think??

Jason, from your many postings, it seems that you would be willing to kneel before alot of beautiful men! I hope your knees don't get sore! Should we invest in some knee pads for you! :wink:

scyrene

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah, now, *this* one's the business! I've seen that first pic before... and I remember it, so he clearly made an impression... He is absolutely exquisite, and thanks for finding all those J-D. I can't say I agree with all the guys that he looks hung, though - that Bloomingdales pic has him in very fitted briefs, that could make a hamster look hung! He might be, but the chiaroscuro one with him in trunks by a window doesn't fill me with hope. Still, he doesn't have to be hung - he's beautiful, and that has to be enough, right? Or is that the wrong thing to say around here? :biggrin1:

Oh, and I'm totally behind the JasonDawgxxx kneepad fund - we could have those little plastic charity coin collectors in shops and stuff!