Actor Model ANDREW STETSON.His Huge Bulge is heaven

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'd like to know,how does jasondawgxxx find all those great pix and can he find those nude pix of harrison ford in some magazine from way back that i heard about

JasondawgXXX was a pic harvester and was not the person he portrayed himself to be. Thus his banning. He might be on here now as himself (or someone else) but that's probably how he got all of his pics. Through lots of foraging and picture hustling.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He looks like he has just enough "bad boy" in him to make him a great time in bed! His package looks VERY decent, and if it isn't "big enough" for you guys, I'll gladly take him and have a very grand "bad" time with him! Damn, hard just thinking about it!

B_dsun

Experimental Member
Media
I'd have to argue he's partially erect in some of his speedo pics in the bloomingdale one you see a clear flat protrusion of where his shaft begins and cockhead ends

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So if a beautifully crafted man was not so endowed does that make him less attractive?

I'd keep Mr.Stetson in my bed alllllllll day....5 inches or 10 inches...I've got other things to lick/suck. hahaha.

D

deleted1084320

I really wish there was more on him he’s so beautiful