actor/model in Dockers commercial "go boy go"

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone know anything about the actor/model in the Levi Dockers commercial? It's the commercial wear a guy is shown wearing 4 different sets of dockers clothing - Work, weekend, dress, golf, and the "go boy go" song is playing (I think the song was by Sugar Chile Robinson?)

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Same here. I even saved the commercial to watch at my leisure. I'm thinking about making it into a screensaver for my computer :)

I'm just amazed that in a couple of the shots, they seem to actual focus more of the crotch than they do the pants.

Can you upload the link then so we can all have a look

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Same here. I even saved the commercial to watch at my leisure. I'm thinking about making it into a screensaver for my computer :)

I'm just amazed that in a couple of the shots, they seem to actual focus more of the crotch than they do the pants.

Could you upload then please

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Pretty please...

KarshnerShagger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is the Dockers Occasion (Go Boy Go) commercial. I've uploaded a vidcap and the video itself to Rapidshare.com

If someone wants to upload it to another file sharing service, please feel free.

Here is the links to the vidcap (if it doesn't work uploading) and the video....
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Enjoy!
KarshnerShagger

Attachments