80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dwlz9_cU8AAA0Kc

rtebaldi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry - about to have a bit of a rant:

My subscription to his onlyfans has now expired and all I can conclude is that he is a scam artist. Maybe I am naïve but somehow I think that other gay men won't try and rip us off. Sure, the gay-for-pays will sometimes/often do that but I expect better of my fellow homos.

Maybe I should have been alerted to Mr Nicolaides personality when I saw that rather than donating old clothes to charity shops - like the rest of us - he tries to sell them on.

As I have said before, don't waste your money subscribing to his Onlyfans. All his photos would happily sit on IG (and a majority of them do).

flaymbo_

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry - about to have a bit of a rant:

My subscription to his onlyfans has now expired and all I can conclude is that he is a scam artist. Maybe I am naïve but somehow I think that other gay men won't try and rip us off. Sure, the gay-for-pays will sometimes/often do that but I expect better of my fellow homos.

Maybe I should have been alerted to Mr Nicolaides personality when I saw that rather than donating old clothes to charity shops - like the rest of us - he tries to sell them on.

As I have said before, don't waste your money subscribing to his Onlyfans. All his photos would happily sit on IG (and a majority of them do).
I agree - it's been my experience that I don't get scammed by the gay content creators, but this guy seems to be the exception. Such a turnoff.

whatsanamegoodfor

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Save your pennies - his OF is a waste of money. A few hints of pubes but nothing that wouldn't sit happily on IG (and some of it has actually).
agreed, even the ppv stuff - definitely not worth $9-15 for a single photo of someone shirtless at the beach that you could easily find on instagram

Reactions: rtebaldi