Actor, Model,TRAVIS WOLFE Sex Tape.HOT!!

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for the pix and the effort, Jason. I've been hearing about that tape for a while and was always curious about Travis.

On a more general note, it's sucks that I feel bad about looking at them and lending my support for a possible case of invasion of privacy. It's too bad that public persons have very little privacy, especially in the last 10-15 years. Should they live in fear of being publicly exposed all the time just because they have more public jobs than most people? And furthermore, why exactly is it such a big deal that people see another person's pee-pee or poo-poo hole, or milk jugs or other set of lips? Is sexual competition so fierce and destructive, and insecurity so uncontrollable that society must protect itself by limiting itself? I think not, but there are others who think differently.

Long story short, I hope Travis sold this vid so I don't have to feel guilty.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And furthermore, why exactly is it such a big deal that people see another person's pee-pee or poo-poo hole, or milk jugs or other set of lips? Is sexual competition so fierce and destructive, and insecurity so uncontrollable that society must protect itself by limiting itself? I think not, but there are others who think differently.

Good lord, man, what the fuck are you doing here? This is all about looking at...pee-pee holes...and poo-poo holes..and milk jugs (especially dicks full of milk for me)...and other set of lips (I spied some exquisite ass lips today and even kissed them with my Real Mouth. No sexual competition was involved...

Long story short, I hope Travis sold this vid so I don't have to feel guilty.

Will you still keep your Doris Day Persona even if he didn't?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sigh! you never cease to amaze me. hmm Can tomorrow be another Italian man? olive skin, hairy, and hung (greek, brazillian, portuguese will do just as well) hehe Hugs

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
becominghorse, I was just basically stating that it is a natural impulse to compare and be curious about other guys' stuff, but that I feel bad about it when the person is a public figure but didn't consent to the distribution of the sexually-explicit material. I wish this kinda stuff wasn't that big of a deal so I wouldn't have to feel guilty.

The reason why I am here is because I was curious about the guy. :)

Reactions: Heat

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
becominghorse, I was just basically stating that it is a natural impulse to compare and be curious about other guys' stuff, but that I feel bad about it when the person is a public figure but didn't consent to the distribution of the sexually-explicit material. I wish this kinda stuff wasn't that big of a deal so I wouldn't have to feel guilty.

The reason why I am here is because I was curious about the guy. :)

I wouldnt worry.95% of todays "leaked" sex tapes were leaked by the couples themselfs.In this case it appears they made it for the sole purpose of selling it.:tongue:

Reactions: seth67

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
btw, I don't think I have nearly the same moral and ideological beliefs as Doris Day had publicly (and perhaps privately).

Well, I realize I would be able to work on your ideology well enough, due to your signature--I mean, even if I had to lick your pee-pee-hole so that you would know you had one...

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wouldnt worry.95% of todays "leaked" sex tapes were leaked by the couples themselfs.In this case it appears they made it for the sole purpose of selling it.:tongue:

I'll believe that. They're certainly narcissistic enough to release them. :tongue:

Reactions: Heat

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahhhh Dawgie - You and Your impeccable taste in men. Travis is quiiiite the babelah.
I saw the sex tape - may even have it somewhere. The gal in the vid with him was his wife. I believe this video tape is them on their honeymoon. I also believe they've since split up (another celebsex match made in heaven...). The gal was on some reality show. I forget her name...

ScoMo

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[Should they live in fear of being publicly exposed all the time just because they have more public jobs than most people? And furthermore, why exactly is it such a big deal that people see another person's pee-pee or poo-poo hole, or milk jugs or other set of lips? Is sexual competition so fierce and destructive, and insecurity so uncontrollable that society must protect itself by limiting itself? I think not, but there are others who think differently.

Long story short, I hope Travis sold this vid so I don't have to feel guilty.[/quote]

IMHO I think that the real issue is not even being address. We live in a society where there is a big taboo and stigma attached to nudity and sex and collectively we as a group want to explore the forbidden. When we can stop refering to pee-pee or poo-poo holes, or milk jugs or other sets of lips, as a childish joke and perhaps use the real words we will have taken a step. When we can talk about these things freely, openly and with no shame I really do think that people will no longer be facinated by Hiltons latest gang bang or the fact that Richard Grear has a soft spot for gerbills.
You wonderfully examplify what I am talking about by saying "I hope Travis sold this vid so I don't have to feel guilty" Where is that guild comming from? Is it a manifestation of the shame in having seen his activities with whoever she is. This is commerse baby someone will always profit.

Reactions: seth67

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jason,
How do you come up with all of these fine hot photos?? I am amazed! Also, when do you get the time?--not that I am complaining! Thanks for your good work and keep them coming ;-))

Last edited:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jason,
How do you come up with all of these fine hot photos?? I am amazed! Also, when do you get the time?--not that I am complaining! Thanks for your good work and keep the coming ;-))

I find many of them on websites blogs etc.I might be reading a mag and I see a model.Well than I go searching.The hunt for me is fun.I have saved around 70 maybe more blogs from around the world with pics.I look at night.I have really bad sleeping issues.So this is a way to keep busy,lol.:biggrin1: