Actor NICHOLAS GONZALES Naked

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here are some very revealing pix of Mexican-American actor Nicholas Gonzales who had a recurring role in the OC and has made appearances on Ugly Betty, TrueBlood, Law and Order: SVU, Resurrection Blvd. and many others. (Check out all his film/TV credits on the IMDb link.) He'll be appearing in a new series, "Mental," this year. Isn't this dude just fuckin' adorable?

Nicholas Gonzalez (I)

Attachments

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Now we all know why the blood-sucking vamps in TrueBlood were so ga-ga over gayboy Jerry. Too bad he met such an untimely end. You would have thought Alan Ball would have kept him around for a few more episodes.
Yes, Jeh-reh, could've been an interesting character for a bit longer, but Alan has killed off quite a few of the more attractive, and intriguing, characters. Eddie wasn't pretty, but was a GREAT character. I did love me some René. Lafayette was awesome, but he didn't look too healthy in the finale. And I know that I'm totally alone on this, but something about Liam (Graham Shiels), the bald vamp, um, maybe it was his wild power-banging sex tape, but something about him got me going.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media