Actor Peter Krause from Six Feet Under

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone,

I have been intrigued with Peter Krause for a long time. Used to watch him on Sportnight, and also remember him from the comedy Sybil. Does anyone know if he has a large penis? I think that I have seen something going on in his pants a few times in a big way. The guy that used to play with him on Sportnight looked like he had something worth talking about in his pants too. Don't know if anyone has any info on him, but if you do. I would love to see some naked shots both erect and flaccid.

Thanks

I haven't looked at every page on the internet, but I'm not aware of any real pics of Peter Krause nude. (I think the one on an earlier post is hot but photoshopped.) Josh Charles is the actor who was in "Sports Night" with him. Josh Charles just left after a long run on "The Good Wife." I remember seeing a nude pic of Charles from a movie he made. It was a skinny dipping scene and he was standing there full frontal. Not large, but it could have been cold water.

BOI CURATOR

Superior Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I haven't looked at every page on the internet, but I'm not aware of any real pics of Peter Krause nude. (I think the one on an earlier post is hot but photoshopped.) Josh Charles is the actor who was in "Sports Night" with him. Josh Charles just left after a long run on "The Good Wife." I remember seeing a nude pic of Charles from a movie he made. It was a skinny dipping scene and he was standing there full frontal. Not large, but it could have been cold water.[/

BOI CURATOR

Superior Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I haven't looked at every page on the internet, but I'm not aware of any real pics of Peter Krause nude. (I think the one on an earlier post is hot but photoshopped.) Josh Charles is the actor who was in "Sports Night" with him. Josh Charles just left after a long run on "The Good Wife." I remember seeing a nude pic of Charles from a movie he made. It was a skinny dipping scene and he was standing there full frontal. Not large, but it could have been cold water.
Threesome with one of the Baldwins

imgonathrowup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Screen-Shot-2021-11-04-at-10-18-37-PM.png

peter was bulging on season 5 ep 5 of 911

6feetover

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Peter is not the hottest of my celebrity crushes but he definitely seems like the nicest guy. Just get a good feeling from him. Maybe cuz Lauren Graham (Lorelai Gilmore) is into him?