Actors going Commando in Films

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can you name films where actors go commando (no underwear) ?

I know I've seen loads, often when an actors drops his trousers before sex or puts them on after getting out of bed, but at the moment I can only think of 4 examples :

Tom Cruise - before the sex scene in "All the Right Moves", he drops his jeans and is clearly not wearing anything underneath. Strangely the very first scene in the film has him wearing boxers.

Heath Ledger - he drops his jeans to wash in "Brokeback Mountain", not wearing anything underneath.

Kevin Costner in "No Way Out" - his girlfriend played by Sean Young mentions the fact he's not wearing underwear - we don't get to see the proof though.

Richard Gere in "Breathless" - he drops his trousers before having sex in the shower - he is commando.

The only people who I've heard mention in interviews they never wear underwear are Ricky Martin (singer), Stephen Dorff (actor), Andrew Flintoff (UK cricketer).

Has anyone got any more examples ?

Reactions: fellatio4ever

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can tell in the first Star Trek movie that the replacement first officer isn't wearing anything under his uniform. It's kinda icky.

Lots of commando in Braveheart.

I heard that Ewan McGregor went commando in the Star Wars movies. He definitely did in the Pillow Book. :biggrin1:

I can't think of any else off-hand.

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
In the second season of the "Dukes of Hazzard" tv series back in the early 1980's, there are several episodes in which it looks like John "Bo Duke" Schneider isn't wearing anything under the faded blue jeans he had on.

teeny weeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jamie fox, in the ray charles movie! he's probably not going commando, he's probably wearing boxers, but there's a scene where he's come back in off the road. he's home visiting his wife. it might be the scene when she discovers that he's doing dope. he's sitting on a couch, and when he's in the process of standing up, his cock presses against his trousers, and you can see what a big, beautiful softie he's got. looks like he's really hung!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The scene in Juno, where the track team is jogging by (which one, eh? :wink: ), and she's talking about how their "pork poles" (or "pork" somethings) were bouncing around, and the cam is at a crotch-level view of the runners going by, with obvious unfettered swinging inside their track shorts.

P.S. Matt, who's that in your avatar, cuz, um, NICE!

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can you name films where actors go commando (no underwear) ?

Has anyone got any more examples ?

Jude Law went commando in the Talented Mr Ripley, after the suggestion of its costume designer. Italy in the 1950's, the status & spirit of his character, and the appropriate trendy cut of his clothes were the good reason:) Law commented about it in some interview at the time.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Brad pitt in fight club is commando for sure in some scenes. check it out sometime.