Actors going Commando in Films

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
In an episode of Magnum P.I., there is a scene where Tom Selleck, having just had a swim, is walking across the lawn toward camera. He has slipped on some jogging pants and is pulling down a polo shirt. It is obvious he is commando under the jogging pants, hangs to the right. How ironic! teehee:biggrin1:

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On TV has anyone ever checked out micheal Landon on banaza? he is always showing a great bulge shot ? if any one has pics I would to see

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Fratpak - I think the actor you are talking about is Costas Mandylor. He's an Australian who has been working here in the States for about 20 years. He has a brother Louis Mandylor who has been in tons of TV shows in bit parts and played the brother to Nia Vardalos in the Greek Wedding thing. I have always preferred Louis to Costas although Louis is really really short like 5' 6' or 5' 7".

CommandoPastor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fratpak - I think the actor you are talking about is Costas Mandylor. He's an Australian who has been working here in the States for about 20 years. He has a brother Louis Mandylor who has been in tons of TV shows in bit parts and played the brother to Nia Vardalos in the Greek Wedding thing. I have always preferred Louis to Costas although Louis is really really short like 5' 6' or 5' 7".

Pinky, since when is 5'6" or 5'7" "really really short?"

D

deleted3782

Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse. Female character wakes him up bringing coffee and pastry. He gets out of bed naked, slips on jeans. She gasps.

Reactions: Ryan2017

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can't remember the name of the movie , but it's with Nic cage. and John Goodman, and they kidnap a baby. It's the part of the movie where they are in the trailer house . You can clearly see how big his dick is:)