Actors going Commando in Films

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Warren Beatty in Shampoo. He's not wearing underwear and there is a bulge on view in several scenes.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course, we have to mention Jan Michael-Vincent (Stringfellow Hawke) in Airwolf. In one of the earlier episodes he said "I never wear underwear," and his big bulge was always on display. I wonder if there was a fluffer on the set because his dick STAYED hard. I loved it...

Check out JMV in Big Wednesday.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Steve Guttenberg has a massive bulge in his shorts in Cocoon. It looks like he's not got any underwear on as his cock is going down his leg!

• Love
Reactions: subdividemylipz

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Steve Guttenberg was sooo hot in Cocoon. I watched it again a few years ago just to ogle him. Those shorts were so small. I know during shooting of the film the crew must have seen lots of vpl.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Re: Steve Guttenberg/Cocoon - Years ago when I saw it on TV, I could have SWORN there was an accidental flop-out (the night-time scene where he gets back on the boat after rescuing that young boy from drowning) but whenever I've seen the movie since, the scene is there but the flop-out isn't. I've even watched the sequel just in case it was in that film instead, but nothing.

Was I just imagining?

OB9ID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have heard a rumor that Jason Bateman went commando all through production of "Arrested Development". Still have to watch and confirm. :smile:

I just watched 3 episodes of the first season and didn't see any evidence of a penis. Not sure the show is worth watching just for the hope of seeing a hint of a vpl.