actors of today or past that would make great additions for Sean Cody/Corbin Fisher.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
James Franco
James Marsters
James Marsden (Right, got the James' covered)
Takeshi Kaneshiro (Seriously beautiful asian man.... can't vouch for the 'hung' factor though)
Tom Sturridge (for that delicate boy look)
Justin Hartley (Phwoar!!!)
Logan Lerman (...in a couple more years despite being 18 now...has definite potential to become even more devastatingly beautiful!!!)

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, lucas would look perfect for the part. Has there been any Italians at all in either Corbin Fisher or Sean Cody? Just curious to know.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's another one:

Paul Walker circa 2001 The Fast and The Furious. Vin Diesel could join in. I wonder if he'll upstage Brodie of Sean Cody? LOL. :biggrin1:

Anymore?

Isus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my kind of thread. So to begin:

Paul Newman (around the late fifties and throughout sixties)
Takeshi Kaneshiro (although I'm not convinced he's as pretty without clothes as he is with them)
Rock Hudson (in Giant)
Burt Lancaster (in that war movie about Pearl Harbor)
Sergio Goiri (throughout the nineties, though even now he's sexy as fuck)
Aaron Diaz
Eduardo Verastegui
Eduardo Capetillo (in Rosalinda)
Warren Beaty (in Lilith)
Logan Lerman
Mathieu Kassovits (in Amélie)
Rain
William Levy

That's all I can think of for now.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Excellent, excellent choices. Paul Newman was a hottie in his days. Grrr...and yum.

I am going further to the olden days of the silent movie era, but I always thought Ramon Novarro was one of the cutest silent stars of his days. I know, this was the era of the "pancake makeup" where everything was required back then for all stars to wear, but I always thought Ramon was much better looking than Rudolph Valentino. He was just one of the few that had a very angelic and curious appeal to him that was astonishing. True, he didn't make it into the talkie era that well, but he had a very unique appeal that was rare in silent film male stars. With the exception of a very young Douglas Fairbanks, Jr. ages between 18 and 19, I always thought Ramon was the most visual looking silent star of his days.

Last edited: