actors revealing their bulge and briefs up their shorts..

uluulu

Expert Member
Media
i love seeing actors in shorts accidentally or otherwise reveal their underwear up their shorts..very sexy.. Bruce Willis did that. Can anyone tell me what other movies or TV shows can I see actors underwear up their shorts with their legs open..

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never heard of or seen a movie where you look up the guy's leg and see his underwear. That would be hot. There are some movies where you'll see guys in briefs. They are always fun. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is one. Tom Cruise in "Risky Business" and "Jerry McGuire" are others. I've seen a movie with guys in prison who were in an outdoor line up formation in their white briefs and a movie about a high school wrestling team at weigh in that showed guys in their briefs. Only tiny bulges could be seen, hence these were G rated movies. Yet it's something that you don't see too often as most movies that have scenes with guys in their underwear show them wearing boxers.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem with American films is that they always have the actors cover up with the most loosest and baggiest underwear imaginable so not to offend those who are easily prudish. However, if you look at European cinema the dudes are nearly always in tight briefs or even naked when waking up first thing in the morning or in the locker room or getting dressed to go out. Since nudity is more relaxed over there in some parts it is thus not such a big deal for an actor to be seen in more revealing underwear.
On the same subject, I know that Colin Hanks was in a movie once a while ago where he was playing pool in just his boxer briefs and shirt and he indeed have quite a bulge on him going on. God bless the Daddy's genes in that incident I think LOL.

ryan2610

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I dont no wer i fnd it but i fnd a pic of zac efron in red shorts and u can see by his hand his dick and man is he big

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
The problem with American films is that they always have the actors cover up with the most loosest and baggiest underwear imaginable so not to offend those who are easily prudish. However, if you look at European cinema the dudes are nearly always in tight briefs or even naked when waking up first thing in the morning or in the locker room or getting dressed to go out. Since nudity is more relaxed over there in some parts it is thus not such a big deal for an actor to be seen in more revealing underwear.
On the same subject, I know that Colin Hanks was in a movie once a while ago where he was playing pool in just his boxer briefs and shirt and he indeed have quite a bulge on him going on. God bless the Daddy's genes in that incident I think LOL.

This recent American film has some great fairly tight nice underwear on the actors, showing lots of the actors bulges:

YouTube - oOTom and EmileOo

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
There was a Burt Lancaster film, The Swimmer, many years ago, he spent all the film in square cut close fitting trunks that would be fashionable now, and he showed quite an outline of his cock up front. I was surprised that it was allowed in those days.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Many years ago there was a Burt Lancaster film, "The Swimmer". He wore close fitting square cut trunks throughout the film, showing a clear outline of his cock up the front. It was surprising that it was allowed in those days.

That movie was from 1968, so of course it was allowed. The prudish conservatives in the 1980's caused males/ youths to become body phobic and wear less revealing clothes.

http://www.lpsg.org/27142-what-have-you-done-body.html

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chad Michael Murray in "Dawson's Creek"... was a morning-after shot (with Jen), when he gets out of bed in his boxer briefs... WHATTA BASKET!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a Burt Lancaster film, The Swimmer, many years ago, he spent all the film in square cut close fitting trunks that would be fashionable now, and he showed quite an outline of his cock up front. I was surprised that it was allowed in those days.
That was a weird movie, but I loved seeing Burt baby in those squarecuts!

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a scene in the original movie, "The Andromeda Strain" where an inadvertant reflection in a glass wall causes the camera to reveal a key actor's entire unit that was not supposed to have been visible.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"The Andromeda Strain" has been making its way around the cable stations lately. I'll have to record it and check out the glass wall. If it looks good, I'll press the "pause" button.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"The Andromeda Strain" has been making its way around the cable stations lately. I'll have to record it and check out the glass wall. If it looks good, I'll press the "pause" button.

Its been more than a decade since I saw the movie but I remember I was astonished when I saw the reflection. Apparently it slipped past whatever censors reviewed the movie. I was laughing and pointing it out. The entire room broke out in laughter when everyone realized it.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan2610

I dont no wer i fnd it but i fnd a pic of zac efron in red shorts and u can see by his hand his dick and man is he big

mmmmmmm yeah
i kno what ur talkin about;)

You mean the one in his bathing suit with him grabbing himself at the beach like?

cutinPrague

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember two tv shows where there were clear shots of underwear or more. The opening credits of Bossom Buddies where the two guys (Tom Hanks was one) jump onto folding chairs to lay in the sun. The other guy's legs are spread wide open and you could clearly see up his shorts.

Then there was a show about an inner city basketball coach (can't remember the name) but you would almost always see a guy in the background wth his legs open and a clear shot of his bulge.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember two tv shows where there were clear shots of underwear or more. The opening credits of Bossom Buddies where the two guys (Tom Hanks was one) jump onto folding chairs to lay in the sun. The other guy's legs are spread wide open and you could clearly see up his shorts.

YouTube - Bosom Buddies Opening

Hmm...maybe this clip is just too blurry, but you don't see much. Peter Scolari looks good in shorts, though. I wish they still made shorts like that, though. They are more attractive than the baggy, knee-length (or longer) shorts guys are stuck with today.

Then there was a show about an inner city basketball coach (can't remember the name) but you would almost always see a guy in the background wth his legs open and a clear shot of his bulge.

Are you thinking of The White Shadow? I do miss the old-style basketball uniforms. The shapeless, baggy outfits they wear today are ugly and just look ridiculous.

YouTube - Video
YouTube - The White Shadow