Actors who looked so much alike to another actor when they were younger...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This might be strange, but when Dean Stockwell was a very young kid to his 20s(?), he so much resembled the late River Phoenix, it was quite uncanny. The same eyes, the lips, the oval face, the hawk-like eyebrows, the voice...it was almost uncanny until he gotten older and such.

Another actor is Malcolm McDowell. When he was young, he resembled a young Ewan McGregor...both physically and facially.

Any actors you thought resembled another actor when you watch some of these movies?

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't think of any "when they were younger" comparisons, but I can offer up a "now that they're older"...
Now that they're older, I cannot distinguish Tom Skerritt from Kris Kristofferson.
When I first saw the recent "Whiteout" movie with Kate Beckinsale, I honestly thought her co-star in the film was Kristofferson. Credits rolled and (ta-dah!) - yep - it was Skerritt.
:redface:

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
an opposite situation: I know a Hollywood actor who is nearly 70 and when I saw a movie shot 35 years ago, I didn't recognize him. saw a pic of his two sons as teenagers and wouldn't have recognized them as the same guys at 40 yo.