Actors who looked so much alike to another actor when they were younger...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by elegant20, Mar 5, 2010.

1. elegant20

Gold Member

This might be strange, but when Dean Stockwell was a very young kid to his 20s(?), he so much resembled the late River Phoenix, it was quite uncanny. The same eyes, the lips, the oval face, the hawk-like eyebrows, the voice...it was almost uncanny until he gotten older and such.

Another actor is Malcolm McDowell. When he was young, he resembled a young Ewan McGregor...both physically and facially.

Any actors you thought resembled another actor when you watch some of these movies?

2. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't think of any "when they were younger" comparisons, but I can offer up a "now that they're older"...
    Now that they're older, I cannot distinguish Tom Skerritt from Kris Kristofferson.
    When I first saw the recent "Whiteout" movie with Kate Beckinsale, I honestly thought her co-star in the film was Kristofferson. Credits rolled and (ta-dah!) - yep - it was Skerritt.
    :redface:

3. Daisy

Gold Member

I can only think of the obvious Brad Pitt/ Robert Redford comparison.

4. AquaEyes11010

AquaEyes11010 Active Member

Albums:
    I've often thought that Ryan Reynolds looks like he could be Chevy Chase's son...and they have a similar comedic style...at least in my brain.

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

an opposite situation: I know a Hollywood actor who is nearly 70 and when I saw a movie shot 35 years ago, I didn't recognize him. saw a pic of his two sons as teenagers and wouldn't have recognized them as the same guys at 40 yo.

Draft saved Draft deleted