Actors you hate

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't hate him, but I can't remember the last time that Johnny Depp was in anything decent.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In her very very young days, Joan Crawford was beautiful. However, the woman was truly demented. Nobody knows what all evil she did. The house she owned in Beverly Hills is supposed to have an evil presence. It's probably her with her giant eyebrows.

Do you know where this house is? Not being argumentative just curious, I am only aware of one house she owned in the L.A. area, in Holmby Hills on the border of Brentwood.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Will Ferrell isn't much of a comic much less an actor.......I don't understand what is funny about him besides "acting" like a complete moron...and laughing all the way to the bank.....

I like Drew Barrymore but she needs classes.....

Elf was very good, other than that his movies are unwatchable.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actors I think have no talent: Will Ferrell, Jack Black and Adam Sandler (although I have to admit his new one Bedtime Stories does look good).

There is only one actor I hate: Rosie O'donnell. Martin Sheen is getting close but hasn't reached the hate level yet.

Sklar

I didn't have any respect for Sean Penn as an actor until I saw the movie My Name is Sam. He was absolutely brilliant in that movie. He played the part so well that I was stunned it was him. That movie really brought out his acting abilities. I haven't seen Dead man Walking or Milk yet.

CORRECTION: The name of the movie was I am Sam, not My Name is Sam. I realized the mistake about an hour after I posted. It really was a great movie and as I mentioned before, it gave me a whole new respect for Sean Penn's acting abilities.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In no realy order of my hate:
1:Tom Cruise, 2:Brad Pitt, 3:The guy who play's "Doug" in King of Queen's, 4:Any singer who become's an actor, 5:The guy who played "Ross" in Friends, 6: Matthew perry, 7:Matthew McConahay or how ever you spell his damn name, 8:Ashton Kutcher, 9:Angeliena Jolie, 10:The chick who did the TRIMSPA commerical's who killed over awhile back, whatever the fuck her name was, 11:THE ENTIRE CAST OF ALL THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SHIT, 12:90%of the people from TWILIGHT, the movie sucked get over it, 13:Leanardo decaprieo. I know there are TONS more but I hate them to much to remember there names.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CORRECTION: The name of the movie was I am Sam, not My Name is Sam. I realized the mistake about an hour after I posted. It really was a great movie and as I mentioned before, it gave me a whole new respect for Sean Penn's acting abilities.

"Any actor knows you never go "full retard"" Tropic Thunder.

"Any actor knows you never go "full retard"" Tropic Thunder.

:wtf2:

That's pretty offensive. From what I see from your avatar you are 99% gay. How would you feel about someone saying that Tom Hanks shouldn't have gone "full faggot" in Philadelphia? It always amazes me how someone from a minority group that is discriminated against daily can do the same to another person that is part of a minority group and faces the same amount of daily prejudice.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

That's pretty offensive. From what I see from your avatar you are 99% gay. How would you feel about someone saying that Tom Hanks shouldn't have gone "full faggot" in Philadelphia? It always amazes me how someone from a minority group that is discriminated against daily can do the same to another person that is part of a minority group and faces the same amount of daily prejudice.

I couldn't care less. I am not easily offended and we have become too politically correct in this nation.

Simple Jack was the funniest thing I have ever seen in a movie. It made me laugh out loud and hard. Anyway he was poking fun at actors playing retarded people on film badly.

Last edited:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though I do like the majority of his work but Will Smith really pissed me off in the movie "Seven Pounds." He looked like he was either going to start bawling or crap himself through the whole movie. What a waste!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

In the film, it is agreed that actors who portray "retards" get attention: SOMETHING ABOUT MARY, CHARLY, RAIN MAN, FORREST GUMP, and a bunch of others.

There are also a lot of films that get awards that are biographies, which rarely go over with the public.

S

superbot

Dustin Hoffman, Susan Sarrondon(laziest actress ever) Sarah Jessica Parker,Kate Winslett (you can see the joins) too many others to mention......