Actress Brittany Murphy dead at 32

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very sad news. From TMZ.com:

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

Read more: Brittany Murphy Dies | TMZ.com

Always very sad when people die so young.

masked_marauder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm usually a little skeptical of TMZ to start with, but I don't see how they could get away with reporting this if it weren't true. Part of me hopes it turns out to be false. I have enjoyed her acting since Clueless (did I just say that?).

If it's true, it's a sad day.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree some times these breaking news stories are hard to believe. TMZ also broke the news about Heath Ledger and Michael Jackson.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh NO!! :cry: :eek: I really liked her as an actress. I thought she had a great untapped comedic appeal, like Drew Barrymore. :frown1:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i saw a facebook group with about 36 people in it. i immediatly thought, hoax, then i checked google, and nothing too reputable came up, i came here and alas, it appears to be true. not that i take my news from LPSG, just people seem better connected here then me.

its sad. it will be interesting to see why she suffered cardiac arrest.

D_Eric Banana

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think she was a "great actress", she could act, but not in an award-winning-way. She needed a boxoffice-hit. I shall always remember her for her (best) role in "Sin City". She played the character very believable. She did a good job.

It's really sad - always a shock when ppl die young and unexpectedly; seems so unfair. Poor ol' Brit. :(