Actress Brittany Murphy dead at 32

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just learned this.

What a bloody shame. I saw her in that movie with Ashton Kutcher but more recently on Ellen's show and she seemed just as lovely inside as out.

They're not disclosing the cause...

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
she was great in 8mile.

i know alot of people hate eminem but that was a great movie.

girl interrupted wasn't exactly my kind of movie but she nailed that role too.

hope it's not drugs, it's sad when people die early but senseless when it's drugs.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is so sad. I really liked her. So tragic for someone so talented to die so young.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was cocaine related or after effects of drugs used in the past.
This was shocking and sad news to be sure.
I saw on one of her obits. that she did a song with Paul Oakenfold in 2006. I have to check that one out.

Eisenhower

Expert Member
Media
Very, very talented girl and I loved her as Luann Platter on "King of the Hill" ... but there were rumors of a drug problem in recent months. I suspect that will prove to be the cause. Tragic.

Eisenhower

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
She was great in ALOT of her movies, not just Clueless and such.

Some of her smaller roles were pretty fantastic.

I'll never tell....

I really enjoyed her and her ability to laugh at herself. Pretty great in Sin city too (and Girl interupted)

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never found her to be incredibly talented nor was I impressed with her body of work but this is so tragic not b/c she was a D-list actress but b/c she was young and had so much of life ahead of her . I do hope it wasn't the prefer method of suicide for celebs today, that of prescription drugs. I have heard also they think she died from complications of Anorexia. Anorexia can weaken ones heart and cause an MI in someone ! I feel sorry for her parents most of all . SHe didnt have a husband or kids did she ?

HH

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw on one of her obits. that she did a song with Paul Oakenfold in 2006. I have to check that one out.

It is DAMN GOOD I tell you. A fiend of mine sent it to me and I was quite surprised. Like I told him, I have never been wowed by her in movies why would I wanna hear her sing ?
She was quite good though.

HH

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Very tragic. A person shouldn't die young. "Natural causes" at 32 sounds sketchy to me, especially since her husband reportedly discovered her collapsed on the bathroom floor. That doesn't sound particularly natural to me.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, man. Hollywood can be such a cruel place since most of the studio heads are a bunch of jerks anyway that always have this perception that some women should be a size 6 or 5 and not look like a 18, which they consider fat. I am telling you, the concept of beauty just went down the drain years ago and the image of being skinny is so disgusting. Just shows how much of Hollywood loves to be critical of any actor they have and use their own critique as to how they look. It is a scary world and yet it is still going on.

Shame about Brittany, though.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard this morning that Brittany had an eating disorder. If this is the case, losing wieght in this manner can deprive all muscles, including the heart muscle, nutrients they need to thrive. Hence, an eventual heart attack. The L.A. coroner is also not ruling out illicit drugs. We'll see after the autopsy.