Actresses who love big dicks

rob_r_lpsg_7.5: with breasts like she's got, Janet Jackson is allowed to pick and choose.
tho she does have herpies.... she got in trouble a couple years back for trying to use a fake perscription to get Valtrex (a herpies drug)

Dantesco: Lana Turner made favorable comments about both Gary Coopers and Frank Sinatras dicks. And in her early Divine Miss M days, Bette Midler was always outspoken about her preference for a big dick.

TragicWhiteKnight: [quote author=Dantesco link=board=meetgreet;num=1064038421;start=20#21 date=09/20/03 at 10:00:11]Lana Turner made favorable comments about both Gary Coopers and Frank Sinatras dicks. [/quote]

And Mickey Rooney...don't forget the (outwardly) little guy.

longtimelurker: And who could forget the admission by Sarah Brightman on So Graham Norton about Andrew Lloyd Webber...

'So why did you go out with him?' (referring to the fact that SB is quite hot whereas ALW is a bit of a minger)

'Becuase he simply has the BIGGEST penis!'

gigantikok: [quote author=rob_r_lpsg_7.5 link=board=meetgreet;num=1064038421;start=20#20 date=09/20/03 at 09:43:20]with breasts like she's got, Janet Jackson is allowed to pick and choose.
tho she does have herpies.... she got in trouble a couple years back for trying to use a fake perscription to get Valtrex (a herpies drug)[/quote]
Woah, hold up, Janet Jackson has herpes!? :eek: Since when? Woah. And when people talked about her being a sexaholic slut, I thought it was just unfair rumors...

rob_r_lpsg_7.5: who the hell is Sarah Brightman Sarah Brightman

longtimelurker: Sarah Brightman is an actress that used to be very big in London west-end musicals (esp. those done by Andrew Lloyd Webber). She is currently trying to launch a solo career as a musician.

9cyclops9: Trying?!? I'd say she's done a heck of a job of launching a solo career as a musician. If you see her CD's in major music stores (which, by the way, you see a lot of them, and a lot of her ;D), then she's doing a heckuva lot better than us Union musicians who might get one or two studio gigs per week (not a lot, amounts to about $300 per session). She may not be making huge bucks like Britney (*shudder*, I just lumped her in with musicians), but she's a lot more comfortable than 99% of musicians out there. I'm done now ;)
John

jon.adkins: Andrew Lloyd Webber? Hung? As "things to avoid thinking about" go, this has got to be right up there with your parents having sex.

Velcro_Avenger: sarah brightman is mostly singing classical stuff right now, but she did a truely awsome cover of "a whiter shade of pale".

Longhornjok: [quote author=rob_r_lpsg_7.5 link=board=meetgreet;num=1064038421;start=0#17 date=09/20/03 at 09:27:13]You guys have to agree w/ me that there are some women you can just look at and know that they are size-lovers. Part of it goes with personality. I don't know how to explain it any better than that.[/quote]
Well, someone needs to explain it better for me. Maybe I'm dense, (and I guess it's just me), but not only do I not agree, I actually find the notion kinda absurd.

Most of the responses have been based on women who are known to have slept with hung guys, or gossip about women who supposedly prefer hung men, and that's fine. I've heard some of those, too. I just don't know what it is I am supposed to look for to "know" that a woman is a size-lover... other than a goofy grin afterwards if I happen to sleep with her. ;D

longtimelurker: [quote author=Velcro_Avenger link=board=meetgreet;num=1064038421;start=20#29 date=09/20/03 at 19:31:17]sarah brightman is mostly singing classical stuff right now, but she did a truely awsome cover of "a whiter shade of pale".[/quote]

I really like that song - must be one of my favourites, but haven't heard SB's version - I may look on Kazaa.

I can honestly say that I haven't seen any of her CDs or advertising over here, though (and being her home market, you'd expect it to be bigger here).

Although maybe I just don't look at the right sections in the music shop.

---

Just downloaded - must say that I prefer Annie Lennox's version. I think SB lacks the sheer vocal power to do the song real justice.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=longtimelurker link=board=meetgreet;num=1064038421;start=20#31 date=09/21/03 at 03:10:30]Just downloaded - must say that I prefer Annie Lennox's version. I think SB lacks the sheer vocal power to do the song real justice.[/quote]

I also love A Whiter Shade of Pale. In my opinion, Annie Lennox's cover is more dramatic, Sarah Brightman's is sweeter. They both work for me, depending on my mood. Sarah Brightman has an album out called Luna. Lightly operatic, but very listenable. You might check it out.

TragicWhiteKnight: Rambling off topic, but another faboo 'Whiter Shade of Pale' version is the King Curtis rendition that opens 'Withnail & I' - great song, great performer and great film: a rare combination.

Personally, it's one of those songs that I don't think suits being sung by a woman (it's very much a guy-guy buddy song to be, but maybe I'm just reading it wrong).

aquaman875: When The Last Seduction came out, I remember reading an interview with Linda Fiorentino (who's character checked the size of a man's penis by reaching into his pants while still in the restaurant) and she stated that size absolutely matters.

Valkyrie: In general I think most people assume that a woman who is outspoken about sex in general, with a slightly "raunchy", sexy attitude might enjoy larger than average.

Is it true? I don't know - if I only look to myself I'd say it was - I have no evidence to back it up in other women though...

I don't think it would be farfetched to assume that a woman talking openly about sex and saying she's enjoying it would also be willing to give someone equipped above average a try to see what it feels like. Whereas I would assume it would be less likely you'd get the same reaction from a woman who is quiet and drawn-back. My assumption would be that she is more likely to be scared away.

I could be wrong though, as you know - "in the calmest waters..."

/Valkyrie

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=joe link=board=meetgreet;num=1064038421;start=20#36 date=09/23/03 at 10:38:46]What about actors!! Ill but there are more of them.[/quote]

Haven't you heard? According to the Hollywood executives, all the actors are heterosexual. ::)

Longhornjok: [quote author=joe link=board=meetgreet;num=1064038421;start=20#36 date=09/23/03 at 10:38:46]What about actors!! Ill but there are more of them.[/quote]
Yeah, I can't wait to hear how we can spot actors who love hung guys just by looking at them.

awellhungboi: Well, you're right, of course, LHJ, there is no way to tell if a woman is a 'size queen' by looking at her--unless she's wearing a matching hat and t-shirt from the LPSG Gift shop.  (Hopefully the one that says, Monstro Rocks! Or maybe "Somebody Supported A Large Penis And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt") (edit: actually, I just realized there is an LPSG Gift Shop: http://www.cafeshops.com/lpsg Looks pretty cool.)

However, it is possible to tell if a woman is attracted to you by looking at her, if you're attuned to body language.  For instance, a woman's pupils will dilate if she's into you.  Of course, this isn't foolproof, either.  She may have just got back from the eye doctor.