Actresses who love big dicks

Longhornjok: [quote author=Monstro link=board=meetgreet;num=1064038421;start=20#39 date=09/23/03 at 15:10:01]For instance, a woman's pupils will dilate if she's into you.  Of course, this isn't foolproof, either.  She may have just got back from the eye doctor.[/quote]
Or she's on acid.

awellhungboi: .

post missing. It's late. I should go to bed. :)

jwats1968: Hey folks...I read this thread with interest, as I've been a major contributor to a yahoo group on celebrity size queens for the last year or two. You guys touched on a number of the women we have talked about, but there's a lot more on the site, including actual quotes, speculation, and a few pics to boot. I can't post it all here, but there's quotes from notorious size queens Linda Fiorentino and Janet Jackson, and a detailed explanation of Julia Roberts and Madonna's size queen tendencies. Other celebrity size queens noted on the site include Milla Jovovich, who performs a song dedicated to a well hung man, and many others I can't think of at the moment. Other size queens noted included comedian Sarah Silverman, actress Molly Culver from VIP, and the list goes on and on.

Those of you who enjoy this topic should definitely check it out. The direct link is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lovescelebrities/

Hopefully I'll see a few of you there.

John

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=joe link=board=meetgreet;num=1064038421;start=20#36 date=09/23/03 at 10:38:46]What about actors!! Ill but there are more of them.[/quote]

Um ... well I heard that Rock Hudson was somewhat of a size queen.
And that Jim Nabors was more than adequate.

-- Erik

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gary Griffin says: "Jim Nabors' penis has been seen by many individuals, who all concur that he is hung like a Missouri mule. He measures between 9 and 10 inches in length when erect and hangs nearly as long when flaccid."

Griffin say Rock's cock was huge and he had a predilection for those even more monsterously hung. Erect his cock measured around 8.5 inches with a slight curve.

Griffin would prove you right on both counts, Eric.

awellhungboi: hearing that Milla Jovavich is a size queen made my night! :)

Now if only I could meet her ::)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1064038421;start=40#44 date=10/10/03 at 18:51:07]Griffin say Rock's cock was huge and he had a predilection for those even more monsterously hung.  Erect his cock measured around 8.5  inches with a slight curve.[/quote]

However, author Samuel M. Stewart (better known by his nom de plume Phil Andros) claims differently. Stewart met and had sex with Rock Hudson shortly after Rock was through with his tour of duty with the Navy and was still plain Roy Fitzgerald. Samuel Stewart's description of Roy Fitzgerald's penis was that it was 'attractive and average-sized'.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, Whopper, this makes me question how realiable other size information from Griffin might be. As we know, its easy to get 'carried away' where this subject is concerned and add a little bit here and there. One of the selling points for this LPSG group, I have found, is the accurate reporting of penis size by the majority of its members, perhaps this trait has filtered down from its moderators.

HC: Samantha Phillips, B-Movie actress turned musician, said something like "just because I'm a tall girl, doesn't mean I'm not a small girl." This was referring to her preference of a small penis. I was crushed when I heard this.

jerkin4-10: wow...jim nabors...had forgotten all about this...but while living in arkansas, my wife and i went to the arlington in hot springs each year for the baths you know...and while getting my massage on a peticular day...the massage therapist and i were chatting and he brings up jim nabors was in last week...[this was in 89 or so] and
hes talking about celebrities and all...and said something to the effect that gomer was maybe the 'largest' man he had ever massaged personally...and also one of the nicest...

H8Monga: I know we're speaking actresses...

I know Janet Jackson is a size queen...

But is her sister Michael one too?  :eek: :-X

Tender: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1064038421;start=40#50 date=10/17/03 at 21:13:17]I know we're speaking actresses...

I know Janet Jackson is a size queen...

But is her sister Michael?  :eek: :-X[/quote]

are we talking noses here?
i thought i was following.... til now...
:D
Tender

gigantikok: A bit off topic, buuutt:

I have a long standing theory that Michael Jackson is completely a-sexual. Aside from those adopted kids, give him some time and he'll split himself in two and create another Michael!

:D

7x6andchg: Gigz-

Now THAT I'd pay to see...completely asexual reproduction of the King of Pop. :D

He's an odd duck, that's for sure.

7x6&C

H8Monga: Those kids aren't adopted! They're his!

But anyway I was being mean to Mike... sorry...

He's still an off the wall, bad, and dangerous thriller of a guy who doesn't have his blood on the dancefloor because he's invincible and totally not history... ::)

berkeleyerin: I was in a play in high school, does that count? :)

awellhungboi: :D Great interview, Tullebukk! Thanks for posting it. I think Shirley Manson is very hot. ;)