Actresses who love big dicks

H8Monga: She's not an actress but a person on tv... The Tonight Show's Fruitcake Lady... she's made references to larger being better several times.

jwats1968: Hey folks.

I posted once before on this enjoyable thread regarding a yahoo group I participate in on celebrity size queens.

Yahoo Groups can be a mixed bag, but there is a search capability, and if you search the messages posted to this group, you can find some cool stuff. For example, if you put in the keyword "Shirley Manson," you get the post I will paste in below. The post cites the interview mentioned above where she calls herself a size queen, as well as a follow up interview where she clarifies her comments. The listings are numbered because for a while I was numbering all the posts, till I lost count of the celebrity size queens. :)

The link to the group itself is...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lovescelebrities/

I can't copy and paste all the stuff from that group to this one but there's a sample below that includes more on Shirley Manson's size preferences.

Jwats

(12) Sharon Stone- I read online that a fan had seen an interview with her on the now defunct Sinbad talk show. On the show, Sinbad asked her something like "what do you like about your husband?" and
Sharon reportedly said, "He's big." However, I read another interview where Sharon was asked point blank if size mattered and she said that "brain size" was the most important thing to her. So I can't
really confirm Sharon's size queen status.

(13)Sharleen Spiteri, lead singer of Texas. Texas is a pop-rock band that has a big reputation in the U.K, not they're not very big over here. You can find them online at Amazon.com. Anyhow, I read a comment from her a while ago where she said, and I paraphrase, "all of my best lovers have been well endowed."

(14) Shirley Manson, lead singer of Garbage had a couple of interesting comments about being a size
queen. Here's the first interview where she learned about the meaningof "size queen" and quickly realized she was one:

? Are you a size queen too?

Shirley: "What's that?"

? One who exclusively craves large penises.

Shirley: "Oh. (pauses). Yes I am, and any girl who tells youotherwise is a goddamn liar! "Size queen" - I like that. I should call a song "Size Queen.""

I think this interview was in Details, you can read in online on this Garbage fan site:
http://www.cafemomo.com/inprint/9604details.shtml

Later, though, Shirley clarified her size queen comments a little bit, in a different interview:

Are you a size queen?

"I said in a recent interview that I was, but I am a very
contradictory person. I don't want a tiny penis, nor do I want a huge one - just one that will fit you nicely. Too big hurts and it takes forever to get it up and then sustain... there's a lot of work involved. You just want a nice pound of flesh."

That interview is available here:
http://www.cafemomo.com/inprint/9606select.shtml

Based on these comments, I think we have to scale back Shirley's size queen status a little bit, but clearly size matters to her and she's not afraid to say it.

jwats1968: "anyone mentioned JLo?"

Nope. You know something? I have heard she is a size queen but I haven't seen anything to support that. There are some size-oriented comments in "Maid in Manhattan" but not enough to make the movie worth watching. :)

k8wannabe: Heather Locklear a definite YES. I saw an interview on tv where she was with several women and the comment came up about penis size and rock stars.
Some asked Heather if endowment made a difference and she laughed and said some to the effect of "of course it does, why would you want anything else..."

I was floored and was trying to watch more but my wife came into the room and I had to hit the flashback button to change the channel. Wish I could remember who did the interview.

mortis: Two of the chicks from the TV show Son of the Beach were on Wild On! the other day, when they were touring The California Coast. One was the blonde from the show, 'BJ Cummings' I believe her name is. The other was a negro with large breasts.

So these two girls were rollerblading around the Cali coast and they're looking for sights they find amusing. They come up to a manequinn of a male, which is naked except for its underpants featuring the American flag...They both point out that they 'like' the underpants he's wearing...The manequinn obviously has no bulge...

The negro looks like she's about to pull off his underpants to prove this, but then she turns to the camera and says 'He doesn't look like he'd be too much fun...He has really small feet.'

jerkin4-10: hmmm...heather locklear...i remember on stern just after she and ritchie sambora married...howard was questioning her about how ritchie compared to tommy lee...and she said ritchie was bigger... :eek: