Actual Celebrity Sightings

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by nychris, Apr 2, 2008.

1. nychris

nychris New Member

Hi. I'm fairly new around these parts, but I have read most of the threads on this board. It seems that there are very few posts about ACTUAl, real sightings of celebrity dicks or bulges. I live in New York and work in an industry which affords me numerous opportunities to have these type of sightings, but I can't be the only one out there. Does anyone else have anything to offer? I'll start things off: Matt Lauer last week at a meeting at HBO. Took a piss next to him and his head was just barely peeking beyond his substantial bush.

2. bimale

bimale New Member

Time to trim Matt!

3. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, maybe you missed http://www.lpsg.org/24265-actual-experience-with-celeb-cock.html
    But additionally, many spottings pop up in threads about the individual celebs.

4. nychris

nychris New Member

I saw that one, but unfortunately it seems that a lot of people are more interested in presenting fantasies or jokes than actual experiences. I'm hoping to hear of some real, first hand accounts.

5. nychris

nychris New Member

No one has any experiences? Ah, come on guys. I thought that was what this board was all about.

6. nychris

nychris New Member

someone? anyone?

7. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do occasional work for a company who produce Sci-Fi conventions. Had a few interesting spottings over the past few years at different cons (sorry, cannot divulge details tho).

Other that that, the only one that comes to mind: A gal I worked with at the time got me into one of the first MTV awards shows back in the 80's at Radio City Music Hall. I stood at a urinal next to Bryan Adams in the men's room. I'm sorry to say all I recall seeing was his hand & a stream of piss....
    :disappointed:

8. nychris

nychris New Member

Anyone?

9. nychris

nychris New Member

So, no one that reads this board, titled "Celebrity Endowments," has an actual story about seeing a celebrities endowment but me?

Hard to believe.

10. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have to read ALL of the Actual Experience with celebrity cock thread. There's some juicy stuff in there.

11. Northland

Gold Member

Through a work situation I got to see Frankie Faison-nice; impressive, it was still flacid though. This was while working as an advisor on My Blueberry Nights (film also had Jude Law-did not see him). Faison is a good guy all around but not too fond of clothing and I had been warned that he'd answer the trailer door (on a closed set) naked. I eyed him for a little longer than I should have and he laughed. At that point I told him why I was there (more script changes) and he asked if I wanted to come in. Of course I did. Nothing happened, I just kept taking another look at that fine piece of manhood. I had a few more visits to his trailer, and it was always the same. He'd be naked and we'd have a talk about this that or the other. Really nice man.

More to the point here, is the idiot I was working along side of for Blueberry-crappy mystery writer Lawrence Block (the real mystery is why anyone buys his garbage). Larry is a bit of an egomaniac and a sex weirdo as well. Not a terribly fat piece of meat, it is decently long. The main down side being that he has trouble maintaining for anything more than a few minutes. Larry is into the group sex thing-which is how I first met up with him. The down side is he's a whiny voiced grumbler and an observer more than a participant-too much and too close an observer.

His wife, who is from New Orleans originally is a pleasant enough lady and seems to be what keeps Larry in line.

12. nychris

nychris New Member

How'd you first meet up with Larry?

13. Northland

Gold Member

It was in a group sex situation. A mutual friend by the name of Mike (not a celeb) contacted me, knowing I was always up to it. I arrived over on Patchin Place (a nearby street) and so did Larry. He saw a woman who he wanted, he however needed part one-which was something I did willingly. (a few seconds of giving his slimer an oral run) He proceeded to start off with the female, tired after a few minutes at which point I took over. Condoms were used so it wasn't anything nasty. However, as I had sex with her, I felt a pair of eyes watching. No big deal except he got a little closer and I could hear him breathing.

There were several other men and a few women as well and the evening proceeded nicely. About an hour in, as I rested, Mike told Larry about my limited success in the writing field. Larry then grimaced, got up and went into the next room and came back with his card. A week later I called, he commented on how he'd been impressed by my abilities, invited me to another sex party and that was how it started. Almost a year later, My Blueberry Nights came along and he got me onto the staff.

Larry can be seen wandering the streets of Greenwich Village (where the both of us live) often with his backpack on and a nervous look on his face. Lately he's developed a new look as he stopped shaving (coincided with the writers strike, but he's kept the beard and mustache).

14. nychris

nychris New Member

OK, here's another to hopefully get this thread started in earnest. Recently I was at Dulles and who walked into the men's room, but Dan Abrams. Very hot anchor from MSNBC. He went into a stall and between the cracks I could see his boxer briefs, hairy bush and moderate piece of equipment.

15. dego28677

dego28677 New Member

When someone says they've had 'interesting sightings' but can't devulge info all that means is they are full of shit and don't have any details to tell.

C'mon guys why pretend like you ever had a real celebrity experience....why lie or try to bullshit all of us???

Besides I highly doubt half the guys on here that say they actually had a real celebrity experience actually had one....99.9% of the guys on here are real life bullshitters.....

16. nychris

nychris New Member

That's my point, exactly. Read the first posting in this thread. I'm challenging you guys to give some ACTUAL, FACTUAL accounts. Seems like most people on this site are more into fantasy...boring!

17. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, it means they've seen something but don't care to risk their jobs for you to get off.

Many of these people sign confidentiality waivers that say if you tell about anyone or anything you've seen go down with someone of a certain level...you can and will be fired.

So, yeah, there are some guys who actually have seen some stuff that they can't talk about, but I'd question the ones who are so forthright with information, to be honest.

18. nychris

nychris New Member

What planet are you on? Do you actually think that someone is going to be fired by posting annonomously on a message board about a story? Trust me, I'm in "one of those" positions, and that is far fetched.

19. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank You yngjock20. You summed it up as accurately as anyone possibly could.

20. nychris

nychris New Member

Again, that's ridiculous. It simply does not happen. Point me to one incident where this has occurred. It's a mythologically fantasty fueled by people who don't actually have any stories to contribute.

Draft saved Draft deleted