Actual Celebrity Sightings

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mickactual, I agree. NYCHRIS seems to be seething with rage, about something that in the whole scheme of things seems inconsequential.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the 80's Billy Idol needed a bellman in a hotel I worked at and answerd the door naked. I think he did it for shock value.(nothing shocks me)He was not the answer to a size queens prayer. How did you get close enough to see Lauers bush?Sounds peculiar to me.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi. I'm fairly new around these parts, but I have read most of the threads on this board. It seems that there are very few posts about ACTUAl, real sightings of celebrity dicks or bulges. I live in New York and work in an industry which affords me numerous opportunities to have these type of sightings, but I can't be the only one out there. Does anyone else have anything to offer? I'll start things off: Matt Lauer last week at a meeting at HBO. Took a piss next to him and his head was just barely peeking beyond his substantial bush.

Welcome to LPSG nychris. I'm hotbtminla.

I live in Los Angeles and also work in an industry which affords me opportunities to have these types of sightings, as does my gym and some of the places I hang out (assuming I hit the john at a fortuitous time). I wouldn't say "numerous" opportunities because in my experience not that many famous men randomly drop trou in front of total strangers. It does happen every once in a blue moon, and has happened to me, and I recounted my Matt Mc story in the long-standing thread which novice_btm helpfully provided.

As a few other people mentioned, there are in fact several threads on this board in which members discuss actual, real experiences with celebrity dicks (not to be confused with dick celebrities :tongue:).

Thanks for the Matt Lauer story, nice to know that what I've heard about him is accurate.

I saw that one, but unfortunately it seems that a lot of people are more interested in presenting fantasies or jokes than actual experiences. I'm hoping to hear of some real, first hand accounts.

Welcome to the Internet, nychris. A lot of people on this board are full of shit. A lot are not. Once you get to know us a little better you'll probably be able to tell who's who.

This is the second post in which you've stressed real or actual. I'm afraid you're just going to have to take us at our word. Or not. Just like I, for example, am taking you at your word that you took a leak next to Matt Lauer. You've given me no reason to doubt you, and you've certainly given information about him that matches what I've heard through the grapevine. However, I'm only ever going to have your word for it and that's all any of us can offer. Again, it's up to you to decide who among us presents fantasy as truth and who does not.

No one has any experiences? Ah, come on guys. I thought that was what this board was all about.

Actually LPSG is about a lot more than this.

someone? anyone?

These 3 posts are all on the same day? Impatient much?

nychris, if you remain a member of LPSG something you will find is that many of us rarely re-post the same thing in multiple threads. So while I won't fault you for starting a new one (other people will though), don't be surprised if some of us nudge you in the direction of stuff we've already talked about. And don't take it personally just because people didn't jump all over themselves to reply on your thread.

So, no one that reads this board, titled "Celebrity Endowments," has an actual story about seeing a celebrities endowment but me?

Hard to believe.

And the next day. Sheesh, clearly the numerous opportunities you have to check out famous cocks at your job is not enough.

Once again, nychris, you are not the only person to have actually seen actual celebrities' actual endowments in actual life. A lot of us have. We simply posted about it in other threads.

By the way, not to get all semanticky, but this is the "Celebrity Endowments" forum on the Large Penis Support Group board. :cool:

OK, here's another to hopefully get this thread started in earnest. Recently I was at Dulles and who walked into the men's room, but Dan Abrams. Very hot anchor from MSNBC. He went into a stall and between the cracks I could see his boxer briefs, hairy bush and moderate piece of equipment.

Dan's a great guy, I've had dinner with him. Didn't see his junk though. Good for you.

When someone says they've had 'interesting sightings' but can't devulge info all that means is they are full of shit and don't have any details to tell.

C'mon guys why pretend like you ever had a real celebrity experience....why lie or try to bullshit all of us???

Besides I highly doubt half the guys on here that say they actually had a real celebrity experience actually had one....99.9% of the guys on here are real life bullshitters.....

That's my point, exactly. Read the first posting in this thread. I'm challenging you guys to give some ACTUAL, FACTUAL accounts. Seems like most people on this site are more into fantasy...boring!

Ah, now I see. You're challenging us. Always a good idea to do that when you're a brand new member, by the way.

Okay, Mr. Numerous Opportunities to Check Out the Cocks of Famous Men While at Work, where's the ACTUAL, FACTUAL proof of your Matt Lauer sighting? Because all you did was tell me something I've heard lots of people say, that he's not particularly hung and doesn't trim. That's information anybody could find out about Matt with a well-worded Google search. You'd probably see a lot posts from this very board show up.

As I said above, you've given me no reason to doubt you. But you've given me no reason to believe you either. I just have your word, which is all you can offer and it's all any of us can offer you in return. That's kinda how this works. :cool:

Oh, and note to dego28677 since you're new here too: It's not hard to tell who's probably telling the truth here and who isn't based on what they say and their posting history.

No, it means they've seen something but don't care to risk their jobs for you to get off.

Many of these people sign confidentiality waivers that say if you tell about anyone or anything you've seen go down with someone of a certain level...you can and will be fired.

So, yeah, there are some guys who actually have seen some stuff that they can't talk about, but I'd question the ones who are so forthright with information, to be honest.

What planet are you on? Do you actually think that someone is going to be fired by posting annonomously on a message board about a story? Trust me, I'm in "one of those" positions, and that is far fetched.

First of all, nychris - respect your elders. Yngjock20 may be younger than you (I don't know because you offer absolutely no personal information about yourself other than your gender and what I assume is the city you live in) but he is a long-standing member of this board and not one of the bullshitters dego28677 complained about.

Secondly, he makes an excellent and very accurate point. Since you and I both work in "one of those" positions I would hope you would know how easy it could be for someone who knows you personally to figure out it was you who posted something "anonymously." While you may not be fired for being a gossip, it can seriously impact your professional reputation. I avoid sharing certain stories in the public forum because I'm not interested in taking risks like that, and more importantly putting friends' and colleagues' reputations at risk via association.

Again, that's ridiculous. It simply does not happen. Point me to one incident where this has occurred. It's a mythologically fantasty fueled by people who don't actually have any stories to contribute.

I'm less and less convinced that you work in a job that has any actual connection to the entertainment industry. Maybe you work in a gym or a massage parlor. This may sound strange considering I'm talking about an industry fueled by fantasy and careers propelled by gossip, but people who work in entertainment understand that discretion is one of the keys to having a long career in this industry. It's one thing to relay information that either a) can't be easily traced back to you (or the royal you - meaning a firm, agency or other select group) or b) is something the person in question doesn't care if it gets out. Gossiping about anything else = indiscretion. Indiscretion = death of your career.

My advice to you is to chill out. We have some lovely threads on this board covering all sorts of topics other than this one. :smile:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Waaaay too much copy in the prior post to even consider reading!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend of mine blew George Maharis (posed for playgirl,no shock there).Heston dabbled somewhat. Monty cliff blew so many bums in grand central station that he threw up! Monty was upset because he was not one of the big boy's.The three prior gents were all friends of rod Mcuen<sp> in the late fifties. Maharis was nicely average,Monty was a tiny princess,Heston was mildly over average and Mcuen was about 6.5.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
gjorg -- thanx for getting us back on track here! To BE a celebrity means people being curious..............and because most sex takes more than one person, it's pretty obvious that even celebrities engage others on occasion. As long as the language is reasonably "veiled" why not share it with others. Personally -- if Tom Cruise ever put the moves on me --- I'd be anxious to share the experience with others!! :)

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you, Mensch1351. hotbtminla, if you want the "proof" of my veracity that you seem to be asking for, ask me privately. I'm more than willing to discuss all of your points. I realize that LPSG is about more thant this, but this forum is specifically about "Celebrity Endowments." There is another forum about Fantasies. It seems to me that more people that post here, should be posting there.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...I realize that LPSG is about more thant this, but this forum is specifically about "Celebrity Endowments."...
Um, chris, I DO understand you're points, but since you're new, just a friendly note about the culture here... Unlike other sites, we're not really the strictly stay-on-topic kind. Again, it's just how the culture of this board goes.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you, Mensch1351. hotbtminla, if you want the "proof" of my veracity that you seem to be asking for, ask me privately. I'm more than willing to discuss all of your points. I realize that LPSG is about more thant this, but this forum is specifically about "Celebrity Endowments." There is another forum about Fantasies. It seems to me that more people that post here, should be posting there.

Point taken, and point(s) agreed with. Dude, if you can figure out a way to keep the tools from dropping fantasy into threads like this... patent that shit and bottle it! That alone will justify starting a LPSG store. :rolleyes:

Though I shudder at the thought of what else would wind up on sale in an LPSG store. :tongue:

Sorry if I was harsh, I don't mean to be, especially to someone new. Plus I had an insane week last week and my Irish was already up. I'm not one of the dickheads here (or at least I don't think so :eek:).

FYI, I wasn't actually questioning your account, I was just using it to get across my point that it's hard to enforce "real." But I welcome your attempt and desire for it. On to novice...

Um, chris, I DO understand you're points, but since you're new, just a friendly note about the culture here... Unlike other sites, we're not really the strictly stay-on-topic kind. Again, it's just how the culture of this board goes.

QFT. Bigelow's new raspberry pomegranate green tea is the BOMB. :biggrin1:

With that, I'll repost my Matt Mc story so there's no HARD feelings. (Hopefully there's enough detail in it to satisfy dego28677) :cool:

Backstage after the People's Choice Awards 2 years ago I saw Matthew McConaughey's cock.

I was in the men's room when Matthew (who was roaring drunk) literally stumbled in with his boys (the only one I recognized was Cole Hauser). The awards were held at USC, and the toilets have no dividers, not that Matthew cared.

I was already uncomfortable because it felt like a bunch of frat boys had appeared. I was washing my hands while I noticed Matthew undoing his pants half-way to the urinals. There was a lot of carousing going on behind me, and while I was drying my hands with paper towels I hear a yell, "Hey! Boy!"

I looked over and there was Matthew McConaughey facing me, pants to his ankles, fully on display.

"You see that? That's a movie star's cock."

I was so uncomfortable and beside myself I didn't know what to say. So I just said, "It's very nice." And then I turned around and left, to a roar of laughter.

When I was driving home that night I called my writing partner, I was still freaked out - I've been around celebrity types a lot, but nothing like that. I kinda felt violated. I was like, "I don't even like Matthew McConaughey. I don't think I've been able to sit through a single movie of his...." I relayed the story to my writing partner... oh how I wish he was in my head when it happened... his response was, "What you should have done was drop your pants and say, 'See that? That's a struggling screenwriters cock."

Even though I'm clearly just a few years younger than him I won't even get into him calling me "boy."

And since I know I'm going to be asked: perfectly average flaccid, cut

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What planet are you on? Do you actually think that someone is going to be fired by posting annonomously on a message board about a story? Trust me, I'm in "one of those" positions, and that is far fetched.

I honestly can't understand why you're so fucking set on finding out information about celebrities...this isn't a job. None of us are getting paid or graded on the accuracy or detail of our "celebrity encounters" so how is it that you come in here and all of a sudden we're supposed to be on our A-game?

I don't know how many times I can say read the other thread before you get the point. There's plenty of first-hand evidence in there...even Hotbtminla was nice enough to pull his story from the other thread and post it in here. I linked you to it in a previous post and you still go on ranting.

You're seriously rubbing people the wrong way. Just chill out and have fun reading the other stuff in here.

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
I honestly can't understand why you're so fucking set on finding out information about celebrities...this isn't a job. None of us are getting paid or graded on the accuracy or detail of our "celebrity encounters" so how is it that you come in here and all of a sudden we're supposed to be on our A-game?

yngjock20, I'm "so fucking set on finding out information about celebrities," because that's what this forum is supposed to be about (refer to the title of the forum). I'm sorry that you're being rubbed the wrong way and unfortunately asked to be "on your A-game." I'm simply here for the intended purpose. There are many other boards and forums on the internet dedicated to general discussion about penises or sexual fantasies. There are few, if any, others dedicted to "Celebrity Endowments." Call me a purist.

Media
Point taken, and point(s) agreed with. Dude, if you can figure out a way to keep the tools from dropping fantasy into threads like this... patent that shit and bottle it! That alone will justify starting a LPSG store. :rolleyes:

Though I shudder at the thought of what else would wind up on sale in an LPSG store. :tongue:

Sorry if I was harsh, I don't mean to be, especially to someone new. Plus I had an insane week last week and my Irish was already up. I'm not one of the dickheads here (or at least I don't think so :eek:).

FYI, I wasn't actually questioning your account, I was just using it to get across my point that it's hard to enforce "real." But I welcome your attempt and desire for it. On to novice...

QFT. Bigelow's new raspberry pomegranate green tea is the BOMB. :biggrin1:

With that, I'll repost my Matt Mc story so there's no HARD feelings. (Hopefully there's enough detail in it to satisfy dego28677) :cool:
:heart:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Celebrity encounters--with their DICKS, for example--is something a number of us glamour-oriented homos in the bicoastal cities have had. I have never given a name of any celeb I've have an encounter with, because it is of no interest to tell people you're not going to meet in person things like that--they're often treasured memories, including the ones that didn't end up perfectly. I'd only say I've sex with well-known guys in the dance world, girls in the Broadway world, one B-list Hollywood actor twice, and never an A-List Hollywood actor, although I've met a few. Mainly, celebrity being so ordinary a thing as you mature, it is not even impressive. But it's almost always taken the wrong way.

Dick of Matt Lauer? Who said that? Unfortunately, I'm not very au courant on most pop culture, so LPSG and this thread is my intro to Matt Lauer. Is he a TV star? Because I'm not going to look him up. True or not, there will some to find this interesting, although I won't.

Somebody once most wisely said that the only way to deal with (or even become) celebrity is to not be impressed by it. My sentiments exactly. And the celebs who talk about their 'need for privacy' are very often the ones who are trying to build a cult following the most fiercely.

I'd also add that 2 unknown guys I recently had sex with were infinitely better than the celebs I've had sex with (even though this is New York-celebs I'm talking about now, which won't be as world-famous as pop singers or untalented drunk Hollywood party girls-I mean, when they did the JFK Awards 2 years ago, nobody ever even had heard of the great ballerina Suzanne Farrell, everybody knew Tina Turner--now everyone but people like Zoe73 will understand when I say that I love Tina Turner too, but Zoe will think I'm putting down Tina Turner because she is not a great ballerina; this is typical shit one finds on LPSG.)

But these 2 unknown guys are MORE PRECIOUS to me than the celeb fucks I've had. I'd say nothing AT ALL about these two recent sexual encounters, and would even name celebs before I'd describe something so important as these 2 guys. Who was the BEST SEX? That's what makes it a precious experience, not who had the biggest name. Big name not nearly as important as Big Dick and Gifted
Embrouchoure-Mouth.

Well, pretty hotbtminla, you are a much more tolerant person that I am. I think there is much greater stupidity than you do on LPSG and internet boards in general. That's why I have 22 people on Permanent Ignore in this joint alone! Who has time for internet masturbators?

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
If you're not concerned with information about celebrity endowments, why did you just post on and read a thread on a forum dedicted to "CELEBRITY ENDOWMENTS?"

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chris, dear, I am interested in the Celeb Endowments that are recorded facts. I am interested in some of them, not all of them. You may search through my posts should you be interested in my celeb posts. I was, for example, interested to see the shot of Gilbert Roland's basket that somebody brought up, and some of the other bulges in movies. Now, given your terse pinched style, that's enough information for you right now. I post where I like, and I explained myself well.

We were not talking about the GENERAL topic, but rather the sub-topic of 'sharing your experiences with celeb cock', as it were. This you and others may do all you want, but why you'd think everyone would care to shows a narrow mind. It's VULGAR.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi. I'm fairly new around these parts, but I have read most of the threads on this board. It seems that there are very few posts about ACTUAl, real sightings of celebrity dicks or bulges. I live in New York and work in an industry which affords me numerous opportunities to have these type of sightings, but I can't be the only one out there. Does anyone else have anything to offer? I'll start things off: Matt Lauer last week at a meeting at HBO. Took a piss next to him and his head was just barely peeking beyond his substantial bush.

For another thing, this is a basically bumptious post to begin with--YOU claim to find few ACTUAL sightings of celeb cock in the archives of LPSG, but YOU are in an industry in which YOU see many. Well, big shit, you know. You've probably even seen ME if you've been lucky enough!

But, given your presumptious attitude, we will NOT be getting to know each other. Good luck in your quest to meet people over the LPSG airwaves. In the meantime, it would seem that IN THE INDUSTRY, you might easily find plenty of sex if you are minimally attractive.

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe there are celebrities on line here right now watching this discussion....

It could happen I suppose. Clearly they aren't going to comment and I doubt many people here would believe them anyway.

saw adam sandler in college. normal.