Actual Celebrity Sightings

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Chris, dear, I am interested in the Celeb Endowments that are recorded facts. I am interested in some of them, not all of them. You may search through my posts should you be interested in my celeb posts. I was, for example, interested to see the shot of Gilbert Roland's basket that somebody brought up, and some of the other bulges in movies. Now, given your terse pinched style, that's enough information for you right now. I post where I like, and I explained myself well.

We were not talking about the GENERAL topic, but rather the sub-topic of 'sharing your experiences with celeb cock', as it were. This you and others may do all you want, but why you'd think everyone would care to shows a narrow mind. It's VULGAR.

Geez. My grandfather would have told you to "Get off your high [becoming] horse" :biggrin1:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Geez. My grandfather would have told you to "Get off your high [becoming] horse" :biggrin1:

I'm just tired of some of the anti-intellectualism one encounters here. If your grandfather was anything like you, I would get off my horse to suck him. Anyway, if you read what I said about non-celebs being better sex than celebs I've had sex with, you'd see I'm not only a snob. In fact, I've had a nude encounter with one of the most glamorous men in New York, and sure--I liked it, even though he is straight. It was in a sauna of one of the YMCAs, but even though I don't know him personally beyond that, I would never ever say who it was on an internet board. That's what's vulgar. It's like saying 'look WHO I got', and really most of the time shows an inferiority complex in the person bragging on it, because if he had any pride, he'd be interested in his own glamour and how that was appreciated by the celeb (or not.) I was honest about what celebs I've known and had sex with. I've had sex with guys well-known in the dance world, but not the most famous ones. Lots of New Yorkers (a few too many) have told me about having sex with Rudolph Nureyev, and he used to be down in the Village getting fucked at the old suck-barn piers on West Street regularly, but I never ran into him alone, nor do I know if we would have wanted to fuck. I do know WHO i've fucked and sucked and WHO I have not, and for the old suck-barn days, the best was easily an unknown Norwegian with 10 inches uncut, huge balls, and pubic hair like some fucking liebestraume....one of the most beautiful guys I've ever seen. Now that you make me articulate it, I guess I would say that the Norwegian IS my idea of a real celeb!

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
The only thing discernibly relevant about that convoluted rant is that you don't think that it's appropriate to share stories about sexual encounters with celebrities online. Fine, then don't. It is confounding, though, why you would then care to participate on a board that is dedicated to celebrity endowments. The post was originally about celebrity sightings, not SEX, which is completely inline with the intended purpose of this forum.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
*inhales* good air in... *exhales* bad air out... OK, I'll try again.

Chris, again, I get what you're saying, but seriously, if you look at any, or EVERY, forum on this entire site, there's not a single one that priggishly sticks to the topic. Again, it's just not the site's culture. I mean, I belong to quite a few other boards where 1/2 of the things that happen here would NEVER be tolerated (e.g. no one-word, or one-sentenced, responses; all post must follow/relate to the OP; postings that don't adhere with be deleted; continued infractions will result in member banning, etc.), but that's just NOT how it works HERE. Your points are well-taken, but you're just not going to change our little world here. You just have to become part of the LPSG culture, or you'll end up very unhappy here.

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
Nov, I understand and thanks for actually reading what I posted. That last post was in direct response to becominghorse and less a general statement about the forum. It is somwhat amusing, I suppose, that an inncoent posting about celebrity sightings on a board dedicated to celebrity endowments, has garnered next to zero responses that are actually about sighting celebrity endowments.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All this Blah Blah on this post. Go back to the OP. He probably has a thing about Matt Lauer.Even if he was standing next to him he could not have got that detail,unless he(Matt) pulled down his trowsers and put up his shirt with one hand , then asked for a blow job!

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
What are you talking about gjorg? I took a piss next to him, I could clearly see the tip of his penis extending beyone a hairy bush. As I said, I'm not into playing games...simply sharing stories.