Actual Experience with Celeb Cock

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com said:
Does an actor who played one of Sarah Jessica Parker's "one episode" boyfirends count? He was the first guy who tossed my saled. Which based on the degrees of separation philosophy, means that Ferris Buhler has kissed my ass.

So who's this? i am not good at six degrees of mathew broderick... six degrees of kevin bacon yes...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Does an actor who played one of Sarah Jessica Parker's "one episode" boyfirends count? He was the first guy who tossed my saled. Which based on the degrees of separation philosophy, means that Ferris Buhler has kissed my ass.

jeff black said:
So who's this? i am not good at six degrees of mathew broderick... six degrees of kevin bacon yes...

hotnmpls2000 was salad tossed by "one episode BF", who was kissed by SJP, who was kissed by Ferris (Matthew)... therefore hotnmpls2000 had his ass kissed by Ferris. LOL!!

Reactions: Scrotumlicker2

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
hotnmpls2000 was salad tossed by "one episode BF", who was kissed by SJP, who was kissed by Ferris (Matthew)... therefore hotnmpls2000 had his ass kissed by Ferris. LOL!!

NO I GOT THAT THANKS!! :biggrin1: I meant, who is the guy who tossed his salad in real life

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I have seasons 1 thru 3 on DVD right here...

I think it was on Season three.

It was funny, I hadn't actully ever seen an episode, and one of my GF's from the time that it had happened called and asked what his name was. I told her and she was watching Season 3 that had just come out on DVD and said "that's what I thought...did you know...? I went out and bought the DVD that day as it was my claim to fame.

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:

As long as I didn't give a name, I don't feel guilty. Plus he dumped me after a couple of months. But for a month I did get free tickets from the radio station he worked at.

• Love
Reactions: scrabblemenow69

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
As long as I didn't give a name, I don't feel guilty. Plus he dumped me after a couple of months. But for a month I did get free tickets from the radio station he worked at.

Nicely done... and u got free tickets... i can't think of a better perk, salad and free tickets. :biggrin1:

kauai1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I blew Rick Donavan on the roof of the Waterloo Station in San Diego:biggrin1:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
...as for my own personal sharing a restroom with a celebrity story... I was taking a piss at the Sony Metreon when Hironobu Sakaguchi was in one of the stalls taking a dump. If you know who he is you're probably a big dork.
You smelled the fecal matter of Mr. Final Fantasy!!!!:eek: