Actual Experience with Celeb Cock

chiboy19

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
some "pro baseball player" has been like-- prowling on me. didn't say what team or anything and i don't know much about baseball but did tell me he bounces from cali to chicago-- and then i get calls from beverly hills during the same class everyweek ( that i can't take).. i'll update if any of this takes traction

And? Details on the “D”???

He’s really tall... and really problematic.
Way back in 2004, when he and his friends were just starting out and we were all living in LA

Way back in 2004, when he and his friends were just starting out and we were all living in LA
We would shoot videos for their comedy band called That’s My Daughter

No yikes, he was much nicer back in the day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Abuhamzahgaymf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No yikes, he was much nicer back in the day!
I'm able to generally look at things from both sides of poilitics and i understand that jokes are jokes most of the time, but that dude is fucking trash. He mostly likely always had that underlying view on others, only now in the age of trump and right wing activists like tommy robinson he thinks that its okay and the norm to be so hateful lol. But whatever you say....

I'm able to generally look at things from both sides of poilitics and i understand that jokes are jokes most of the time, but that dude is fucking trash. He mostly likely always had that underlying view on others, only now in the age of trump and right wing activists like tommy robinson he thinks that its okay and the norm to be so hateful lol. But whatever you say....
I agree.. I am disgusted by how he turned out.

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in a public bathroom and saw Brooklyn Beckham at the urinal. Let's just say, he takes after his dad. Uncut thick meat. Seemed like he wanted to show it off a bit. Didn't see any pubes so I think his shaven
wow u really saw his penis was he shaved or had pubic hair and how think was we like how big do u guess he was and what color was his penis ?

JLP1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Had a foursome with the gay dude from degrassi about 7 years ago. Total bottom with a giant poster of the Jonas bros on his bedroom walll then haha
Lived with another actress from the show and found out they’d been watching their own show on DVD while predrinking. That’s my most memorable part of the night. I’ve had better bottoms in total unknowns like myself.

Reactions: deleted13410081

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a foursome with the gay dude from degrassi about 7 years ago. Total bottom with a giant poster of the Jonas bros on his bedroom walll then haha
Lived with another actress from the show and found out they’d been watching their own show on DVD while predrinking. That’s my most memorable part of the night. I’ve had better bottoms in total unknowns like myself.
did he have a big penis was he uncut or cut

JLP1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
did he have a big penis was he uncut or cut
I can’t remember if he was cut or uncut. He wasn’t the the biggest but he was an eager bottom. Showered and made us 3 wait...came out wearing only a big shirt that could pass as a nightgown...went on his bed and out his legs up and we started haha

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can’t remember if he was cut or uncut. He wasn’t the the biggest but he was an eager bottom. Showered and made us 3 wait...came out wearing only a big shirt that could pass as a nightgown...went on his bed and out his legs up and we started haha

Do you mean Adamo Ruggiero?

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was working at Wembley arena when Queen were playing and I saw Ben Hardy (EastEnders, X-Men), going into the toilet. I finished serving a customer as quickly as possible and RAN into the bathroom to try and catch a glimpse but he had finished :(

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
your lucky he is hot always thought he was let me know if you remember anything about his penis

flotteheimer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once had sex with a danish actor in a gay park....he was drunk and quite horny. At that time he was just a semi known actor, today he is really famous in my country. Besides his penis is 8 inches :D

I also have a friend who has had sex with a danish politician...
was it Laus Høybye?

Reactions: KennethAdams