Actual Experience with Celeb Cock

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of you know that I swam in H.S. and college. Although, he's about 10 years older than I am, on several occasions at age group meets, trials, etc. I've seen and talked with Greg Louganis in both the lockerrooms and showers. Would describe him as average, but a hell of a nice guy. To put things in perspective, compared with divers, in the size department, IMHO, swimmers rule.

Longest conversation (about 5 minutes) was at the WAC in The Woodlands, Texas (North of Houston). Gawd, looking back, wish there hadn't been other guys in the showers and that the doors had been locked.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as for my own personal sharing a restroom with a celebrity story... I was taking a piss at the Sony Metreon when Hironobu Sakaguchi was in one of the stalls taking a dump. If you know who he is you're probably a big dork.
HAHAHA! That's way too funny, man! You gotta post that on some nerdy gaming forums. Dork power!

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not fair to dish names so you will have to guess some and im not going to reply to the guesses.Sorry
I had a thing with the Model Brother of (if not THE) supermodel. Nice cock uncut very good all rounder.
A lead actor and singer currently leading in Londons west end. Lovely big dick. slightly bigger than me, great bottom a truely great guy, he could well be a member on here lol. if so and he reads this im sure he will appreciate me not throwing his name around.
Sorry again for not naming names but these were full on sexual encounters not glimpses in a toilet.

blue4567

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I work with actors and actresses as the costume director with MGM and other large companies and I have seen a few celebrity dicks. The one that I saw the best when brad pitt had to do a quick change and he must of forgot he was free balling cause he pulled off his pants and there it was. was not very big

Hjobber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
About 18 years ago,while I was in the steam room at the Ballys in Hollywood, I noticed that Darnell Williams was also in there. He had recently left All My Children of which a I am a fan. I ended up talking to him while he was drying off after taking a shower. Wow! the man is huge. He must have been about 5-6 soft. His ball were rather large too. I also remember that he was a nice guy too.

Reactions: scrabblemenow69

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I work with actors and actresses as the costume director with MGM and other large companies and I have seen a few celebrity dicks. The one that I saw the best when brad pitt had to do a quick change and he must of forgot he was free balling cause he pulled off his pants and there it was. was not very big

how did you get way with that avatar? :eek:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been lurking on this thread for a while and okay, I'll offer a bite.

Backstage after the People's Choice Awards 2 years ago I saw Matthew McConaughey's cock.

I was in the men's room when Matthew (who was roaring drunk) literally stumbled in with his boys (the only one I recognized was Cole Hauser). The awards were held at USC, and the toilets have no dividers, not that Matthew cared.

I was already uncomfortable because it felt like a bunch of frat boys had appeared. I was washing my hands while I noticed Matthew undoing his pants half-way to the urinals. There was a lot of carousing going on behind me, and while I was drying my hands with paper towels I hear a yell, "Hey! Boy!"

I looked over and there was Matthew McConaughey facing me, pants to his ankles, fully on display.

"You see that? That's a movie star's cock."

I was so uncomfortable and beside myself I didn't know what to say. So I just said, "It's very nice." And then I turned around and left, to a roar of laughter.

When I was driving home that night I called my writing partner, I was still freaked out - I've been around celebrity types a lot, but nothing like that. I kinda felt violated. I was like, "I don't even like Matthew McConaughey. I don't think I've been able to sit through a single movie of his...." I relayed the story to my writing partner... oh how I wish he was in my head when it happened... his response was, "What you should have done was drop your pants and say, 'See that? That's a struggling screenwriters cock."

Even though I'm clearly just a few years younger than him I won't even get into him calling me "boy."

And since I know I'm going to be asked: perfectly average flaccid, cut

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been lurking on this thread for a while and okay, I'll offer a bite.

Backstage after the People's Choice Awards 2 years ago I saw Matthew McConaughey's cock.

I was in the men's room when Matthew (who was roaring drunk) literally stumbled in with his boys (the only one I recognized was Cole Hauser). The awards were held at USC, and the toilets have no dividers, not that Matthew cared.

I was already uncomfortable because it felt like a bunch of frat boys had appeared. I was washing my hands while I noticed Matthew undoing his pants half-way to the urinals. There was a lot of carousing going on behind me, and while I was drying my hands with paper towels I hear a yell, "Hey! Boy!"

I looked over and there was Matthew McConaughey facing me, pants to his ankles, fully on display.

"You see that? That's a movie star's cock."

I was so uncomfortable and beside myself I didn't know what to say. So I just said, "It's very nice." And then I turned around and left, to a roar of laughter.

When I was driving home that night I called my writing partner, I was still freaked out - I've been around celebrity types a lot, but nothing like that. I kinda felt violated. I was like, "I don't even like Matthew McConaughey. I don't think I've been able to sit through a single movie of his...." I relayed the story to my writing partner... oh how I wish he was in my head when it happened... his response was, "What you should have done was drop your pants and say, 'See that? That's a struggling screenwriters cock."

Even though I'm clearly just a few years younger than him I won't even get into him calling me "boy."

And since I know I'm going to be asked: perfectly average flaccid, cut

Everything i have read about Matt seems to point to him being gay. This being the case i feel a bit sad for hs current beard. He has openly stated that he is way more interested in a child than a wife.
I hope she is getting paid well for her womb!

lad8inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I gave Rupert Everett a blow job in a sex club in London...highly disapointing he looked really rough and had a tiny little cock..still i sucked on it for a bit..
Most of you guys seem to be American so you may not know him, but I also sucked off Jimmy Sommerville the Scottish singer. He's not much more than 5feet tall but had a gorgeous long fat cock and low hanging balls, probably a bit more than 9 inches. He had just taken a piss so it was a bit smelly but i Loved it ;)

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had sex with an aspiring country artist when he worked for me about 8 years ago. He went to Nashville and hasn't made it yet so I'll wait a few more years and see if he makes it big. Speaking of big....it wasn't but he gave a decent blowjob for a beginner. :smile:

Reactions: scrabblemenow69

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering if some of the blokes from Glasgow could answer this one for me which has been nagging me for ages. Is Sean Biggerstaff aka Oliver from the Harry Potter films, really lives up to his last name ?