Actual female orgasm - not fake.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last time I jerked off, all of the squirting liquid was coming directly from my urethra........so it was PEE.

Obviously!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I have a few Cytherea DVD's but have to defer judgement as to whether or not what she squirts has a high concentraion of urine or not until I actually can "sample" the evidence myself! :biggrin1:

IMO, if the fluid is white (not clear) it is probably coming from the Skene's (periurethral) glands. Controversial and argumentative research says they are homologous or similar to, the male prostate gland and the fluid from each contains similar ingredients. Problem is that apparently, not all women posess these glands that would seem to contradict the "female prostate" theory. It would be like saying that not all men have a penis that (developed from the clitoris). But there are variations in nature and we have all seen them. :eek:

Also problematic with the "female prostate" theory is that women who do posess the capability to produce this fluid seem to report a great amount as well as an "endless supply." If the G-Spot was truly homologous to the male prostate gland neither of these would be true as men produce between 1 or 2 teaspoon fulls to 1 tablespoon full of semen with an ejaculation and it decreases with each successive ejaculation. *And* this is most important, only 30% of a man's semen is produced in his prostate gland! Most of it is produced in the seminal vesicles that women do not have. So, where is it all coming from and how could there be an "endless supply?"

Women also secrete fluid from the Bartholin glands that are similar to a man's Cowper's glands. These just provide lubrication in small amounts and it is clear.

Damn if I can't find the link to the vid that shows a woman engaged in intercourse and as the man's cock goes in and out, she shoots out about 6 thick white spurts of cum right along side his shaft. There is no question this is the real thing but it is not clear, it doesn't shoot across the room, it doesn't fill a champaigne glass and, there is no more of it than there would be with 6 spurts from a man's ejaculation.

Bottom line *for me* is if white fluid gushes, spurts, or even ozzes out at the point of my woman's orgasm, it is probably produced by massaging her G-Spot producing cum from her Skene's Glands. Enjoy! :smile:

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Why do so many men have a problem believing women can have a squirting orgasm? It's like they feel threatened or something...

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Why do so many men have a problem believing women can have a squirting orgasm? It's like they feel threatened or something...

Here you go. I found it. Enjoy my favorite clip:

XTube Videos

the only thing that could have made that better was for him to give her a cream pie at just about the same time :biggrin1:

Problem with most of these squirt vids is the dude pulls out and backs up like he is afraid of getting wet.

Like to see both getting off at the same time. :smile: