Actual Size vs Ideal Size

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i'm 7 long and 5 around the base but only 4 around the head. i hate that. i'm also circumcised, but loosely so i still have my frenulum and inner foreskin. my head does not fill with blood when i get an erection. i have to force it to expand. i know this happens to other guys too.

naturally i'd rather be fatter, but i think 6 is about the limit, 7 is definitely too fat. i would never want to give up easy blowjobs and anal sex. and i want my foreskin back. i even started to restore it myself.

i think it's better to be too long than too fat. 9x6 would be great but 9x7 would be lots of trouble.

i have normal testicles, like 2.5 inches long, but i'd rather have giant, ridiculous, clumsy testicles. like jumbo eggs. i don't know why, because it would be so much trouble. probably because pumping showed me how much fun huge balls can be.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grande7 said:
Heya AA & BBJ . . .I wanna be in the middle !!! heh heh heh . . SLURP !

Why don't you just lay down on your back or get on your knees and let AA and I decide which orifices we'll have fun with.

Do ya think you could take a DP from us?:cool:

Notbigenuff

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Actual = 7 x 5.5 inches
Ideal = 10.5 x 7.5 inches

I've always wanted 10.5 - at least as long as I've cared about my size - don't know why...:redface:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actual size: 7"x6" (approximately 6.5" around the head). Length ranges from 6.75"-7.25" depending on the mood involved.

Ideal size: 8"x6.5" (aproximately 7" around the head). 8" long every time:cool:.

On top of that, I would want to be 5" flaccid all the time. I hate being a grower:mad:!!!

I think that's a perfect size because it's big enough to always look impressive to peers and women alike (and on camera), will be compatible with most vaginas, and be able to physically satisfy any woman with less effort (and anal sex is not impossible). Like one of my well-hung friends says: "8 inches, just enough to please 'em, but not enough to hurt 'em."

It will also look better proportioned to the rest of my body (6 feet tall, 153 lbs, shoe size 13). I actually sympathize with guys who have bigger penises than that. I mean, other than an organic jump rope, what's it good for?

My dad (a bit wider than me flaccid and an inch or so shorter I think) says that when he was in college, he dated a girl who was a real cockaholic. She fucked 20+ guys varying in ethnicity, body, etc, and my dad came in 2nd behind another Jew. Could have been more girthwise though, because my mother said to me (after telling me that 7 inches in fact wasn't average, which I had thought prior) that my father "wasn't particularly very long, but very wide". The girl I'm with now is also a cockaholic and I'm second or third in length, first in girth, so maybe...

But hey, I'm only 18 and still a young'un so maybe I'll reach it yet :rolleyes:.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actual 6.5" long by 6.25" girth.
Ideal size 8.5" x 6.5" Why are we never happy?

If my hands were smaller, my dick would look bigger.

My wife dreams of pencil dicks, my tough luck, we could actually have intercouse if my size was more like 5" x 4.5" and then most of it could fit in her mouth.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow! I am surprised how many big guys want to be so much bigger!!!

For me i am looking to get into the "hung" category without creating problems of being TOO big!

Actual: 6"x4.4"

Ideal: 8"x6"... maybe 6.5" in girth.

A cock that size would look HUGE on my small frame. Mainly I want GIRTH! I hate having such a skinny penis!

zShaneOR

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actual 7.25 x 5.5

Ideal 9 x 6.5

I am thicker in the mid shaft than anywhere else, and would rather have it widen on the base. Even at just over 7 inches now, I seem to run into the cervix. Despite that, a few more inches would provide a bit more OMG factor. My current woman is a bit of a cockoholic, and she seems to prefer thickness over length but really likes the look of a big long cock.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with Nitrofiend. While I've accepted what I have, I'd like for my flaccid cock, which is always around 3 1/2 inches, to be at least five, maybe six, inches. It would be a little easier to approach those trough urinals you always find at ball parks and stadiums. As to my erection, I could go with a couple more inches -- maybe to nine.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anaconda69 said:
I am 10 inches. I would love to have a 12 or 13 inches one.

Man, you have such a beautiful cock as it is!!! So, when you find that 12 or 13" cock, pass your current one down to me. OK? In addition to the size improvement, the foreskin would be a welcomed upgrade.

thinman

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 8 inches long by 6.25 wide.

I like to be about 9.5 inches long. I'm happy with my width.

I'm also happy with the size of my balls, which my girlfriends says are huge, but I don't really care much about that.

bigman_tn28

Expert Member
Media
actual sits about 8.75/9" x 5.5"
ideal would be in the 10/10.5 range x 6"

It is weird, we all want bigger, yet many of the women are scared of the size. I know my current girlfriend likes the size, but swears if it was bigger she wouldnt have sex. I do wish i was bigger flacid, i am a huge grower being about 3" when soft, so it is usually a nice reaction i get from the women once fully hard :)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fightingcactus said:
Actual: 7.25 x 6

Ideal would be 10 x 7... Something that would certainly standout. Maybe its overshooting, but i think it would be fun

-t-
Im 10x7 You want to trade? I would rather be at 7or 8 More people like that size:cool: I like what i got But sometimes i think thats a better size

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Actual = 7 x 5.5 inches
My Ideal = 9 x 7 inches

I've always wanted a 9 inch willie. I'll carry on dreaming. :rolleyes: