Actual Size vs Ideal Size

O

OldFirm08

about 5.8 X 5.6, but really want anygthing over 7X6. Badly in need of better equipment.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hm. I am eight inches long and five and a half inches in circumference which is about one and eight tenths inches across, at least in a cylinder, but if anything I'd increase my girth to about six and a quarter and I don't think I'd shoot for length much, just a little to remain proportional, but otherwise I'm happy.

I've got what I've got, so I don't mind it.

UltimateViolator72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actual size is 7 x 4.75 (7.25 on a REALLY good day).

Ideal size: solid 8 x 5.75

I used to have a Peter North replica dildo and that was the size. To me, it looked very impressive without being monstrous and off-putting. Remember, we want the girl (or guy) to be impressed and excited to do the nasty with us. We want the word to spread about how huge yet pleasurable we were so more so more girls or guys line up to get some. At least I think that's what we all want. Some may have issues with their size that causes to want to be like 10x7 or something around there. I guarantee that you pull out a 10x7 most will run for the hills. That thing between your legs is a penis, not a club big enough to kill baby seals.

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick size when erect is the ideal size period. 8 x 6 is def. what women are looking for: big, exciting, show off, but doesn't actually hurt them.

sometimes i have to be careful when starting penetration, sometimes my gf says it hurts a little, sometimes she has trouble doing good blowjobs, but most of the time, the sex is awesome and i can actually screw her really intense.

so all in all, i wouldnt really change my erect size.

BUT, i'm a big time "grower" (i am like 4 inches soft, and smaller when cold, obviously) and my flaccid size i find really inadequate.

So if there was anything to change, it would be my flaccid size. I would love a good 6 x 4 flaccid size :D

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you guys do realize we can click your pics under your name and see that your "actual size" is nowhere near what you are saying it is... right?
that goes for MOST, i see a few, a very small few, actually tell the truth.. lol

actual size - 7x6 (rounded down, NOT up, just because your dick is a tiny bit over 7, you dont round up to 7.5 or 8, lol_)
wouldnt mind an extra inch of length i guess.... but im happy, i like my dick..