Actual Size vs Ideal Size

mikec!

Just Browsing
Media
i'm 7 inches long and 5 inches thick
but i'd want to be like 7.5 inches long and 6 inches thick, but big flaccid size so I can have a nice bulge;)

so i'm not tooo greedy.

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7x6 actual. I wouldn't mind having 7x6.5 and ideally 8x6.5. Though both of those are not neccessary since I already go too deep in my gf. I think it wouldn't work if I had that extra inch becuase I would hit her cervix sooner and hurt her more, preventing me from going balls deep.

I would like to be a bit more of a shower sometimes though. I range from 4x5 to 5x5 soft depending on temperature and other stuff. I wouldn't mind 5.5x5 to 6x5 soft.

The best would be a variable penis size. I could just pick what size I wanted to be at that time and it would grow or shrink at will. If I had that "superpower" I could have some fun with it.:wink: I think I would want about 6x5 soft most of the time, maybe a little smaller for work and formal situations. Then I would grow to 7x6 soft for the beach just for some fun watching the stares when I get out of the water with my bathing suit clinging to me. :tongue: I used to go to a camp that had a nude sauna. I got a couple glances and one nice smile with a slight wink to it once:biggrin1:. I would definitely like to go back and play around with different sizes during that situation. One time hang soft 7x6 and then bump it up to crazy dimensions: 9x7, 12x8, 16x9 (that might be too crazy :tongue:)

It would sure be a fun power to play with. I would finally be able to self suck.

killbass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 10(or almost)X7.5

(I know I know pics comming soon)

You think that would be big enough but ive had fantasies about being 13 or closer to 14X9 I totally understand that something that large is extremely difficult but cant a man dream?

chemicali

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actuel size : 8'' x 6''
ideal size: 8'' x 6''

my girlfriend has saied enough times that she wouldn't make love to me if I was an inch longer of wider, so I prefer this size

maybe a little bigger flaccid, that always looks better in the showers

B_bigbanana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I agree. My gf has told me a couple times to be more gentle, but she LOVES my size. (7.5x6). So no complaints here. :biggrin1:

D

deleted298367

I love how everyone but one person on LARGE PENIS supportgroup wants a BIGGER penis.

:EYEROLL:

Anyway. I'm no exception :p

I'm 7x6; i'd like to be 8" long. Girth is okay as is, maybe increase it proportionally, whatever would fit.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a good day for me, I'm 7.75 x 5.5, and my ideal size would be 9 x 6.5. I'd like to be a bit longer as well as girthier, just so it looks a bit more balanced. Also, if I could choose a soft size, I'd like 6 x 5