actually got gains?

cant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
has anyone actually had any gains from natural pe exercises and if so plz tell how?

jp_80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done jelqing and pumping on and off for the past three years and have seen some incredible gains. I started slow with both methods after reading up on proper technique (very important) and have not had any adverse effects. If you're serious about PE then there's more than enough posted on this site to get you started.

Everyone's different and I guess I just respond better than some. I was already 7.5" in length and nearly 6" girth. Both have significantly increased but it's the girth that's most noticeable. I can't touch my thumb to my fingers anymore when I hold my penis so I know it's worked without even having to measure :)

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well jp_80 must have small hands...

that said, i too have had some good gains. my PE history is similar... i started slow with documented techniques and waited years before trying anything out of the documentation. so far i've gain ~1.5" length and ~.75" circ. just give beginner stuff a go...

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a little proof...
Take note that the firs pic was taken last november, and i have NOT been following a regular routine. Very hit and miss with it, taking 2 months off at a time and only sticking with it for about a month, if that.
I will be posting my routine and results in the near future in this forum, with a video of my method.

Attachments

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Imagine going in to a store and paying for something that way?

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
warmup in a hot shower or bath, or use a cloth soaked in very warm water, wrap it around your frank and beans, repeat a couple times, untill you notice that it feels real soft and supple. haha supple... yeah i stop to warm it back up after jelqs, and sometimes at the end of the session. (its recommended) im a skinny dude, i lose body heat quickly so i try to keep it warm... my water method takes care of that too.