acupuncture

vegian

Just Browsing
Media
I've asked this question on another forum and no one was able to give an answer. Here's my thought. Acupuncture has been know to be useful for many ailments. While wearing a stretching device, if needles were inserted along the path of the suspensory ligaments that attach the base of the penis to the pubic bone, would this instill or activate "chi" or circulation to the area so there would be an encouragement for the ligaments to stretch more easily, thereby making the lenghtening process quicker?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
It could be possible. But would you want to go to a doctor or sth like that every time you want to stretch? I wouldn't recommend doing it yourself since acupunture can have bad effects when you don't do it properly.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I used an acupunturist for many years. He was an honor graduate, and he talked to me about this type of thing. He said there was no acupuncture treatment to make it longer. If there was, the men where he grewup in Tawian would be unable to walk. hahaha They did believe a very rare herb would cause the growth.