Adam bisek's massive booty!

jj99___

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also the interviews Adam does are great. Its lowkey hot hearing the interviewers talk enthusiastically about just how big another man’s ass is, lmao

It gets brought up every single time

Reactions: robber

rs7079

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also the interviews Adam does are great. Its lowkey hot hearing the interviewers talk enthusiastically about just how big another man’s ass is, lmao

It gets brought up every single time

....It's not the ONLY thing that gets 'brought up'.....:emoji_peach:+:emoji_eggplant:= :emoji_confounded::emoji_anger::emoji_sleeping: ....ha-HAA!!

...P.S., his buddies are measuring the wrong end...:emoji_wink:.....

Attachments

rs7079

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He looks amazing as usual

....you saved my life. ...you saved...my LIFE!! ...I went to the store (microwave popcorn run), after checking his page FIVE TIMES this morning....came back, and, saw.....THIS. :eek: :emoji_peach: ...I tremendously, and profusely, THANK YOU. ; )

Reactions: Flo179 and K2broK2

okayyyfjsjcd

Legendary Member
Media
....you saved my life. ...you saved...my LIFE!! ...I went to the store (microwave popcorn run), after checking his page FIVE TIMES this morning....came back, and, saw.....THIS. :eek: :emoji_peach: ...I tremendously, and profusely, THANK YOU. ; )
You.... should—— you should !!! Shut ... omg... shut the fuck up ‼️ !!! .... bye

rs7079

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...well, THIS is unwelcoming...

...I 'lurked' in these pages, to see if I would be welcomed somewhat, with my comments, only to be called, 'bruh' and told to 'shut up' , when I THOUGHT like-minded individuals would come to a page to chat amongnst each other, and to share about Men that they desire / admire / lust after, with NO shame, or judgement....

...I am in New York, where this pandemic has stifled, scared, and brought out an anxiety I NEVER seen, in my 56 years of life, I live near SEVERAL hospitals where people are dying HOURLY, and the streets are littered with dirty & used face masks & gloves....

...I was laid off since March, and to forget my troubles, I thought I could come to a forum page, where Gay Men (closeted or otherwise) can write discreetly, and have fun, about Men they desire, and NOT be judged for it....but in THIS thread, all some can see is, the bothersome aspect of my writing, proceed to into 18-yo tirades, and, use trivial vernacular, like, 'omg',, when they themselves, MAY and WOULD, be judged by others, if found out about their OWN proclivities....

...but then, I.... should—— I should !!! Shut ... omg... shut the fuck up ‼️ !!! .... bye ....:pensive:

Reactions: Flo179

ChickenK

Loved Member
Media

...I 'lurked' in these pages, to see if I would be welcomed somewhat, with my comments, only to be called, 'bruh' and told to 'shut up' , when I THOUGHT like-minded individuals would come to a page to chat amongnst each other, and to share about Men that they desire / admire / lust after, with NO shame, or judgement....

...I am in New York, where this pandemic has stifled, scared, and brought out an anxiety I NEVER seen, in my 56 years of life, I live near SEVERAL hospitals where people are dying HOURLY, and the streets are littered with dirty & used face masks & gloves....

...I was laid off since March, and to forget my troubles, I thought I could come to a forum page, where Gay Men (closeted or otherwise) can write discreetly, and have fun, about Men they desire, and NOT be judged for it....but in THIS thread, all some can see is, the bothersome aspect of my writing, proceed to into 18-yo tirades, and, use trivial vernacular, like, 'omg',, when they themselves, MAY and WOULD, be judged by others, if found out about their OWN proclivities....

...but then, I.... should—— I should !!! Shut ... omg... shut the fuck up ‼️ !!! .... bye ....:pensive:
With all that said, you could still ease off the intensity in the comments a little

AD1985

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hey buddy, I appreciate your comments! I think people get confused by them because a lot of threads are pretty simplistic in the correspondence style, and often become overrun with tirades from individuals who have trouble using their written words like grown ups. I’m in Los Angeles and under strict lockdown, and we are all shocked and saddened by what’s happening in NYC, trying our best to keep it under control here. Unfortunately a lot of people across various threads in here become irate when some of us, especially in coastal big cities bring up COVID. Angry private messages and such, claiming it’s hoax. Very frustrating.

Nydegenerate

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That has absolutely nothing to do with what i said. I think you pick-me birds need to stop trying to play captain save a hoe at all the wrong times and for some insta meat head that doesn't give a single fuck about you. Don't you have some straight guys to be giving your credit card number to?

Some of these dudes on this board really take these comments to heart. Everything that's being said here is speculation and I doubt any of our opinions are stopping that man from making money. It's highly unlikely that any of Adam's clients are coming to LPSG to see what's being said about him prior to hiring him. Some of these Insta dudes act like being called gay is equivalent to being called a Nazi or a member of Al Qaeda and that shit is very telling. If some of them put that same energy into fighting racism and bigotry in this country the way they defend these Insta dudes the world would be a better place.

Demitri Jones

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of these dudes on this board really take these comments to heart. Everything that's being said here is speculation and I doubt any of our opinions are stopping that man from making money. It's highly unlikely that any of Adam's clients are coming to LPSG to see what's being said about him prior to hiring him. Some of these Insta dudes act like being called gay is equivalent to being called a Nazi or a member of Al Qaeda and that shit is very telling. If some of them put that same energy into fighting racism and bigotry in this country the way they defend these Insta dudes the world would be a better place.

"Some of these Insta dudes act like being called gay is equivalent to being called a Nazi or a member of Al Qaeda and that shit is very telling." THAT PART! The thirsty and desperate birds be on here defending men that wouldn't look twice in their direction and that shit baffles me. If you don't like what's being said about your precious straight man then that's on them for being real shady towards gays but trying to reap the benefits of our attention. The poor things are just so pathetic and self-hating.

D

deleted4255491

"Some of these Insta dudes act like being called gay is equivalent to being called a Nazi or a member of Al Qaeda and that shit is very telling." THAT PART! The thirsty and desperate birds be on here defending men that wouldn't look twice in their direction and that shit baffles me. If you don't like what's being said about your precious straight man then that's on them for being real shady towards gays but trying to reap the benefits of our attention. The poor things are just so pathetic and self-hating.

I agree, in general the baiting and pandering to gays for attention is kinda messed up. But sometimes when the straight guys are pleasent and professional about it then it's fine.

A lot of gay guys like straight unattainable men and always have. We are all men and are lustful and think with our dick's most of the time, it's bitter sweet right! Probably the most unpopular opinion. And my comment is not based on Adam but just in general.

D

deleted4255491

You more than welcome to bless us with this butt of yours that sticks out.

Serves my right for mentioning that lol. I will think it over and may do at some point but I need to get back in the gym lol.