Adam bisek's massive booty!

Allmight247

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My thing is he’s been dead for like two weeks... why chime in now??? Did the dudes death not bother you, but noooooo a target that was burned down that was suspected already to be police makes all black people thugs. That insensitive shit is why black people don’t fuck with a lot of y’all now.. shits disgusting. This dude had every opportunity to speak on it about a public execution, but no it’s our fault lol

Nydegenerate

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My thing is he’s been dead for like two weeks... why chime in now??? Did the dudes death not bother you, but noooooo a target that was burned down that was suspected already to be police makes all black people thugs. That insensitive shit is why black people don’t fuck with a lot of y’all now.. shits disgusting. This dude had every opportunity to speak on it about a public execution, but no it’s our fault lol

I think Adam allowed those likes and comments to go to his head and he felt emboldened to do a video discussing topics that are normally reserved for his douchebag, racist gym buddies. He needs to come to terms with the fact that his hair is not coming back and shave that birds nest off and stop with the passive-aggressive racist bullshit.

Big_Daddy999

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
People fail to realize that rioting and protesting has been a staple in the fight for civil rights throughout history. These racist white people who have been in power seem to lack empathy when it comes to people of color and it looks like violence and destruction are all they understand. Everyone knows what happened to Amaud Abrey, Breona Taylor and now George Floyd yet none of our elected officials took any significant action to get these people justice. You can't keep ruining families and then shame the victim into taking a non-violent MLK stance. The Democrats are more focused on providing economic assistance to undocumented immigrants, yet black American citizens are being murdered during a pandemic by men and women that swore to serve and protect the community and let's not forget they are dying from COVID-19 at alarming rates. I've been reaching out to our elected officials for years to get some legislation passed to hold these cops accountable yet we are still here. Let me get off my soapbox and let these people continue to lust after this ignorant man in peace because If it ain't about his nudes I doubt they care.
You are one of the only people speaking truth in this thread! People want to shit on us for being tired and angry when nobody has any idea how hard it is to be BLACK and be in AMERIKKKA

Nydegenerate

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are one of the only people speaking truth in this thread! People want to shit on us for being tired and angry when nobody has any idea how hard it is to be BLACK and be in AMERIKKKA

I'm Latino (Dominican) but you better believe I identify as black and unlike some of the other dudes on this board, I refuse to put lust before principle.

Big_Daddy999

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm Latino (Dominican) but you better believe I identify as black and unlike some of the other dudes on this board, I refuse to put lust before principle.
It’s really sad/ annoying because whenever black people are killed... silence. When those rednecks were threatening police with AR-15s and other automatic guns... silence. When we peacefully protested the death of George Floyd we were met with tear gas and police brutality... so many were still silent. But now that black people are fed up and MAKING you hear us, now we’re the problem. WE JUST WANT TO BE HEARD!!

STOP KILLING US

STOP KILLING OUR MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN

OUR BLACK LIVES MATTER TOO

WE ARE NOT THE ENEMY

D

deleted1305299

Alberto his post was completely tone-deaf and he could have kept that. He waits until people start looting his precious spandex tights from Target to address the injustice in this country? It's pretty apparent that man is a passive-aggressive racist but I'm pretty sure he will hit you with the "I voted for Obama, so I can't be racist" narrative. His sister is writing these long as think pieces in his comments because she knows he fucked up. I think this little internet fame went to his head but those comments definitely humbled his ass. I don't remember him referring to those Rednecks as assholes when they were storming government buildings with guns drawn and screaming in police officer's faces.

I don't condone the looting either but people are fed up so miss me with the bullshit. Those businesses can be rebuilt but the lives of Breona Taylor, George Floyd and Amaud Abrey are lost forever and their families are gone forever. George Floyd has a six-year-old daughter who now has to grow up without a father but you're more focused on people having to drive two extra miles for some milk and eggs?
Spare me the bullshit of calling him racist because you don't know if he is really referring to George, you're just going by what you think he meant.
I believe he is talking about the looting and rioting because he lives in Minneapolis.
Those businesses are NOT going to be rebuilt, so miss me with that bullshit, because it's too expensive plus we're in a pandemic.

Reactions: K2broK2
D

deleted1305299

First, You're not really Dominican, you're American of Dominican descent. Second, why do you Dominican-Americans who are so-called woke or identify as Afro-Latino always put down your own people or Latinos in general? Is it to get some black cock?

Nydegenerate

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, You're not really Dominican, you're American of Dominican descent. Second, why do you Dominican-Americans who are so-called woke or identify as Afro-Latino always put down your own people or Latinos in general? Is it to get some black cock?

And why do you whitewashed Latino's always spew passive-aggressive, racist bullshit with the hopes of getting some white dick in that musty bussy of yours? You've always said some questionable shit in a lot of these threads and you've always given me low-key racist vibes so I'm not surprised by your stance. Let's not try and deflect and push the narrative that I'm putting down my people because I called you out for your lame ass post.

Nydegenerate

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spare me the bullshit of calling him racist because you don't know if he is really referring to George, you're just going by what you think he meant.
I believe he is talking about the looting and rioting because he lives in Minneapolis.
Those businesses are NOT going to be rebuilt, so miss me with that bullshit, because it's too expensive plus we're in a pandemic.

I know exactly what he meant and so did most of his followers, and that's why they got in his ass in the comments and he deleted them. Your miserable ass ain't getting any more of my energy because your opinion on this topic is null and void. I believe they just posted some nudes to the Dominican thread so go put that left hand to use and stop wasting my time with these tired, ill-informed responses.

D

deleted1305299

And why do you whitewashed Latino's always spew passive-aggressive, racist bullshit with the hopes of getting some white dick in that musty bussy of yours? You've always said some questionable shit in a lot of these threads and you've always given me low-key racist vibes so I'm not surprised by your stance. Let's not try and deflect and push the narrative that I'm putting down my people because I called you out for your lame ass post.
You're full of shit, my dude. Plus a hypocrite because you're always on here bashing Dominicans on the Dominican thread while lusting over them. Make it make sense. You're probably not even Dominican descent nor Latino.
tenor.gif

Reactions: K2broK2

Nydegenerate

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're full of shit, my dude. Plus a hypocrite because you're always on here bashing Dominicans on the Dominican thread while lusting over them. Make it make sense. You're probably not even Dominican descent nor Latino.
tenor.gif

We've already established you're a trash bag Alberto, move on :joy::joy::joy:

Demitri Jones

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't imagine getting on here and willingly defend these yt dudes when they say ignorant shit. Do y'all think these guys are gonna get on here and thank you personally or something? Just please spare us the mental gymnastics and say you condone racism because it doesn't affect you.

D

deleted1305299

I can't imagine getting on here and willingly defend these yt dudes when they say ignorant shit. Do y'all think these guys are gonna get on here and thank you personally or something? Just please spare us the mental gymnastics and say you condone racism because it doesn't affect you.
Okay, so why you're here if he's a racist? Are you really going to lust over a racist? That would be weird on your part, so if I was you don't come back.
giphy.gif

D

deleted2191631

If he is a racist, what does that say about you when you were creaming your pants when you were lusting for his big juicy racist ass?
Ok, Whoa! "what does it say about them?" None of them knew of his views until his Instagram post!
Afterwards, their view changed. I'm not sure where you're getting the so called continued "lust" or "adoration" from them, while saying he's a racist. That, sir. Isn't "ok logic" by any means.

December

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Adam has built an incredible ass & an incredible following. Some people just don't have the range to expound on heavy social justice issues and that's OK! Self-awareness is key. He would've been best served to just have not said anything on the subject at all. Maybe save it for the group chat. He's still hot as hell though.

Reactions: D0nkeyKid