Adam bisek's massive booty!

If he is a racist, what does that say about you when you were creaming your pants when you were lusting for his big juicy racist ass?
Are you dumb lol. I unwatched the thread after find out about this. Nobody lusts over him anyways. You sound so thirsty and pathetic.

Reactions: deleted2191631
D

deleted1305299

[xxx]Are you dumb lol. I unwatched the thread after find out about this. Nobody lusts over him anyways. You sound so thirsty and pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Yea right, you're full of shit as if I am going to believe what you just wrote... You're gonna rewatch the thread as soon/if Adam makes an "apology" and all is forgiven, but if he doesn't, you're still going to spy on the thread.

I really hope that he doesn't make an apology because 1) he's a grown ass man and 2) all of you guys are too OLD to be acting like little kids - "Oooh he said a bad word, I'm telling you." Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted1305299

Ok, Whoa! "what does it say about them?" None of them knew of his views until his Instagram post!
Afterwards, their view changed. I'm not sure where you're getting the so called continued "lust" or "adoration" from them, while saying he's a racist. That, sir. Isn't "ok logic" by any means.
First of all, whoa and more whoa, you guys literally over-exaggerated his words to indicate that he may or may not be talking about someone. Then proceed to call him a racist with no concrete evidence that he is a racist. He made a video right after the riots and looting, so it doesn't take too much brainpower to figure out that he most likely talking about the looting and rioting, but I don't expect guys like you to use your brain.
OMG did I just say "Guys like you" omg I am so racist.
Their view hasn't changed. Do you know what's going to happen? He will either make an apology or post a super hot video/pic of his ass and a lot of you guys with "changed view" will go back to kissing his ass, no pun intended.
source.gif

D

deleted2191631

First of all, whoa and more whoa, you guys literally over-exaggerated his words to indicate that he may or may not be talking about someone. Then proceed to call him a racist with no concrete evidence that he is a racist. He made a video right after the riots and looting, so it doesn't take too much brainpower to figure out that he most likely talking about the looting and rioting, but I don't expect guys like you to use your brain.
OMG did I just say "Guys like you" omg I am so racist.
Their view hasn't changed. Do you know what's going to happen? He will either make an apology or post a super hot video/pic of his ass and a lot of you guys with "changed view" will go back to kissing his ass, no pun intended.
source.gif

Nope! Sorry, I have a brain and I don't ever "forget!" Most apologies are never sincere because you meant what you said when you said it. And, an apology is usually convince others of your supposed remorse when actually, you're thinking of your "brand" and "revenue" hit

Demitri Jones

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That
Imagine being ok supporting a racist, even if he’s not racist to you.
That alberto clown is clearly one of those apologists that would make up any and everything to defend ignorance. We'd all be better off hitting ignore on that moron

n00y33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All y’all are getting is this potato-ass photo from a couple years ago. I cut a bit since then but still, you get the gist. Not as big as Biseks, I‘d think, but big.
WAIT I just found another one from the same time, from pretty much the perfect angle possible. I... my ass might not be smaller than Bisek’s at all hahahaha
WHO IS THIS BOY? DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SOURCE? DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS VIDEO? PLEASE, IT'S FOR A FRIEND :eyes::eyes::eyes::emoji_peach::emoji_peach::emoji_peach:

Attachments

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My spine hurts just looking at his ass. How does he even sleep with a butt like that preventIng his spine laying flat on bed?

Women with medium to large size boobs actually experience back pain from carrying those melons and also feel suffocated during sleep.

I sleep on my stomach now only way to avoid back pain

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yknow, I’ve always wondered about crap like this. Like, what if a guy with a huge butt wants to stand up straight with their back against a wall, like to measure their height or something? Based on the picture above, seems like Bisek would not be able to stand any closer than ~4 inches away from a wall before his ass pushes against and blocks the rest of his body from coming closer. He’d have to tip his upper body back to reach the wall, making the measurement not as accurate.

Also, how do these people navigate very narrow spaces? And do they have any problems breaking things? Surely a body part that extends way further back than normal - in an area they can’t even remotely see - is a recipe for bumping into shit and breaking shit.

like I deadass wanna know lmao. Any thicc bois wanna shed some light on these important issues?

I knock over stuff all the time in close spaces. Close spaces in general are a big problem. I'm a server with a bunch of girls and the server alley is very tight like two ppl can't comfortably walk straight through. They have made many comments about my ass and so have a few customers. Movie theaters SUCK if the seat is in the middle. I feel very awkward lol. My butt probably gets alot of attention I don't see especially if I'm wearing something that needs my shirt tucked in. At my more corp job, I just rock with it cuz there is nothing I can do to hide it.

[album=large]185240[/album]

rs7079

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I knock over stuff all the time in close spaces. Close spaces in general are a big problem. I'm a server with a bunch of girls and the server alley is very tight like two ppl can't comfortably walk straight through. They have made many comments about my ass and so have a few customers. Movie theaters SUCK if the seat is in the middle. I feel very awkward lol. My butt probably gets alot of attention I don't see especially if I'm wearing something that needs my shirt tucked in. At my more corp job, I just rock with it cuz there is nothing I can do to hide it.

.....well, ain't YOU healthy!! ...ha-HAAA!! >IlikewhatIsee< / >andthatsplenty<

Reactions: trapmusik6
D

deleted2191631

I'm sorry. But this picture is cropped to solely focus upon the cheeks! This could be anyone!

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok. But you're spamming a thread that isn't about you. How do you connect to Adam Bisek?
First you accuse him of posting a pic saying it is not his ass whilst ignoring he clearly put a link to a whole album full of his pictures. Ounce proven wrong, you attack him for posting his ass on a thread that is not his.
Seriously get off his ass and find something better to do with yourself

Reactions: deleted1305299
D

deleted1305299

First you accuse him of posting a pic saying it is not his ass whilst ignoring he clearly put a link to a whole album full of his pictures. Ounce proven wrong, you attack him for posting his ass on a thread that is not his.
Seriously get off his ass and find something better to do with yourself
Don't waste your time on him. His momma dropped him when he was a baby which left a huge dent on his skull.

Reactions: Bootyluver