Adam Cooper, the UK dancer

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_Hung Jon, Dec 8, 2009.

1. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I find Adam Cooper, the British dancer, to be a truly creative, attractive and charismatic man. He starred in the male version of Swan Lake in the late 1990s into the early 2000s. Does anyone know about his " privates"? :cool:

Attached Files:

#1 B_Hung Jon, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  2. Peter33

Peter33 New Member

Adam is married to ex dancer Sarah Wildor, and they have one child. He is indeed a very handsome and charming man, and has always exuded a very sexy stage presence. He has IT to quote Elinor Glyn.

Having watched him dance for some 20 years, I remain a great fan. I shall never forget the tremendous effect he had on the audience in the first run of the Bourne Swan lake, when he entered in the ballrom scene in those leather trousers.

In the course of various shows, I have seen Adam in a dance belt and bare-assed, and he is most beautifilly proportioned.

3. Meniscus

Gold Member

I don't know many male dancers, but Will Kemp caught my eye in Van Helsing. (Awful, awful movie, by the way.) The scene where he's climbing up a wall whilst turning into a werewolf was hot. He's got amazing legs.

I believe he was also in Swan Lake. (Which is a sad, sad, story by the way, at least in most versions. I don't quite understand the popularity.)

4. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:
    I've seen the DVD of Swan Lake and Adam does evoke a sexy and sensual presence. He is a beautiful man from my POV.

5. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

LOL. When I was referring to his "privates", I meant his endowment... and specifically erect!

Draft saved Draft deleted