Adam coussins

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
How sad that many gay men are so bitchy. Yeah, his dick isn't over 6 inches, so what, its a cock, and I bet it makes him feel good when it's sucked on. Visually he is a beautiful young man, with a body developed to just the right extent, and frankly a dick and pair of nuts that really match his frame perfectly.

How sad that for some men, and women, their entire romantic involvements only hinge on men with large dicks. I'd say they've missed out on some great sex with some great individuals.

wunderkin

Just Browsing
Media
Agree with the sentiment, but it looks like he's more than 6 inches. Not saying it's big, but every one is acting like it's really small. I mean that's more than 6 if you ask me

How sad that many gay men are so bitchy. Yeah, his dick isn't over 6 inches, so what, its a cock, and I bet it makes him feel good when it's sucked on. Visually he is a beautiful young man, with a body developed to just the right extent, and frankly a dick and pair of nuts that really match his frame perfectly.

How sad that for some men, and women, their entire romantic involvements only hinge on men with large dicks. I'd say they've missed out on some great sex with some great individuals.

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agree with the sentiment, but it looks like he's more than 6 inches. Not saying it's big, but every one is acting like it's really small. I mean that's more than 6 if you ask me

He claims 7in on one of his many sites .. I would think that is about right.
He is only a medium height guy...somewhere between 5ft 7in and 5ft 10in depending again on the website.

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's got a bit of a horse face going on!

I'd ride him, any day. (Giddyup!)

He's looking like some kind of uber-fratboy with an astonishing physique, great skin, a handsome face, and a beautiful semi-hard uncut dick that turns into this hard-as-a-spike upward curved handle that you just want to grab onto and take him for a spin.

Yeah, his dick may be of average dimensions compared to many others on this site, but the overall package is way beyond A-OK. (Although a few rear shots would've been nice...)

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..nah, when you come to the place you can see the beauty of the male form and a fucking beautiful, healthy normal penis you can see how beautiful and dead sexy this guy is. If you're looking for a large dick that's all the fuck you'll see and appreciate.

When I saw that guy's perfect normal sized cock I immediatley thought how incredibly hot he was. He's a beautiful normal sized guy. One of the hottest I've ever seen.

Total stud.