Adam DeVine

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Weird/Funny comedy on Comedy Central. Something was definitely going on in Adam Devines jeans in yesterdays episode rt after the opening credits when he walks in the room. The episode was about the guys going sober after a crazy party. Im just saying lol.
You can see it rt after the requisite commercial on the site:
Workaholics starring Adam DeVine, Blake Anderson, and Anders Holm | Comedy Central

There was also hilarious boner scene between the dudes also in an episode a month or so back.
Fully Torqued: Workaholics - YouTube

Funny show...

And something to keep an eye out for the Oct 4th episode:
When a hot girl temps at TelAmeriCorp, the guys have to find a way to not constantly have erections.

rambo18

Experimental Member
Media
So over the weekend i saw pitch perfect . Great movie . Adam Devine who i have the slightest clue who he is , has a huge bulge in his pants . Anyone have any pictures ?

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He's on MODERN FAMILY as Adam a manny (male nanny) for the baby. A few episodes back he and the Haley character seemed to be sparring which is classic setup for a characters becoming involved with each other. (I did like that doofus Dylan; but he and Haley both being idiots was too much even for make-believe) lol.

OMG, Ewwwwwwwing: Reid Ewing in '10 Rules for Sleeping Around' [!! omg blog !!]

Any who, Andy was in the swimming pool collecting broken glass from a beer bottle Haley had dropped and I thought there might be a glimpse of bulge in the wet shorts as he was getting out but the camera angles were such that I don't think there were any. :-(

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's on MODERN FAMILY as Adam a manny (male nanny) for the baby. A few episodes back he and the Haley character seemed to be sparring which is classic setup for a characters becoming involved with each other. (I did like that doofus Dylan; but he and Haley both being idiots was too much even for make-believe) lol.

OMG, Ewwwwwwwing: Reid Ewing in '10 Rules for Sleeping Around' [!! omg blog !!]

Any who, Andy was in the swimming pool collecting broken glass from a beer bottle Haley had dropped and I thought there might be a glimpse of bulge in the wet shorts as he was getting out but the camera angles were such that I don't think there were any. :-(

NICE LINK! Thanks!

Mouthfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big VPL on Adam in recent episode of Modern Family (in which he becomes Phil Dunphy's official assistant). He was in khakis in the scene. Definitely dresses right as you can see in pics in this thread. No screen caps, however - -sorry!

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just getting around to posting this. Adam had a nice bulge going on last weeks Modern Family episode. It's very quick shots and better to catch in motion. He shows up just over 4 minutes right after the title sequence.

Attachments

Reactions: WrikPrada