Adam Gregory and Robert Adamson

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone have any info or thoughts on these two hot soap hunks?

They wanted to do a gay storyline with Adam Gregory's character on Bold and Beautiful but he declined because of his religious beliefs.

Rumor has it Young and Restless is thinking of going the gay route with Robert Adamson's character. Not surprised. I get a strong gay or bi vibe from him.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never heard of them doing a gay storyline with Adam Gregory or his religious beliefs.

Robert Adamson isn't going to be gay either. The storyline for Noah Newman to be gay was with Kevin Schmidt, but they decided not to go that route. The storyline was scrapped, and the actor was replaced with Robert Adamson.

Robert is a cutie. He looks like he could Joshua Morrow's son. Those lips and that tight little ass.

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish either soap would would have a gay storyline. B&B had Caroline's moms come out and then nothing happened (although I'd much rather 2 guys). Y&R had Adam pretending to be gay years ago but it didn't show anything. I miss seeing Luke and Noah on As the World Turns. With regard to Adam Gregory and Robert Adamson, I wish they would have an interesting storyline, period!

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah a friend of mine who works in soaps told me about it and it kinda made the rounds around Hollywood.

Yeah both of them need some decent storylines. They are really good actors and I have tons of fantasies about what they must look like nude. For some reason I imagine that Adam would be totally smooth, don't know why I get that vibe from him. Also imagine it would be long, cut and he'd have some low hangers.

And yes, Robert does have a nice little ass. I get a gay or bi vibe from him. I picture that he would be trimmed down there and for some reason I get the vibe that he'd have a nice fuzzy butt. I think he'd be uncut with some tight little balls on him. He gives off the not so long but thick vibe.

• Wow
Reactions: JX711

LonePirate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish either soap would would have a gay storyline. B&B had Caroline's moms come out and then nothing happened (although I'd much rather 2 guys). Y&R had Adam pretending to be gay years ago but it didn't show anything. I miss seeing Luke and Noah on As the World Turns. With regard to Adam Gregory and Robert Adamson, I wish they would have an interesting storyline, period!

Let me recommend watching Days of our Lives for the Will and Sonny scenes. Will had a shower scene fantasy of Sonny that aired on Valentine's Day. These guys are always kissing and appear in bed together frequently.

• Love

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let me recommend watching Days of our Lives for the Will and Sonny scenes. Will had a shower scene fantasy of Sonny that aired on Valentine's Day. These guys are always kissing and appear in bed together frequently.

Thanks, I'll definitely check it out! :)

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah a friend of mine who works in soaps told me about it and it kinda made the rounds around Hollywood.

And yes, Robert does have a nice little ass. I get a gay or bi vibe from him. I picture that he would be trimmed down there and for some reason I get the vibe that he'd have a nice fuzzy butt. I think he'd be uncut with some tight little balls on him. He gives off the not so long but thick vibe.

Yeah, Robert's butt is pretty smooth. Every now and then you can see the top of it when he is shirtless. He may shave it, but I would still eat it in a heartbeat. I imagine him having a hairy little hole.

• Wow

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is it just me or has Robert Adamson been looking hotter lately? At first I thought he was kinda cute but now I think he's hot. Also, did anyone see the scene where Sharon found Adriana's panties after Noah (Robert) and Adriana had just had sex? I thought that was hilarious. He was like "what? It's not like you thought I was celibate!"

• Haha

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is it just me or has Robert Adamson been looking hotter lately? At first I thought he was kinda cute but now I think he's hot. Also, did anyone see the scene where Sharon found Adriana's panties after Noah (Robert) and Adriana had just had sex? I thought that was hilarious. He was like "what? It's not like you thought I was celibate!"

Yes, he has been hotter. That scene was cute, and he smiled blushing slightly. It endeared him more to me.

His butt, though not a big bubble like I usually like, drives me wild.

abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone have any info or thoughts on these two hot soap hunks?

They wanted to do a gay storyline with Adam Gregory's character on Bold and Beautiful but he declined because of his religious beliefs.

Rumor has it Young and Restless is thinking of going the gay route with Robert Adamson's character. Not surprised. I get a strong gay or bi vibe from him.
Face Pic Needed.jpg