Adam lambert nudes?

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
met him in person a couple of weeks ago, the guy really needs to back off the makeup. closeup it looks like his has some bad skin and is covering that. personally, i think the makeup looks far worse.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
met him in person a couple of weeks ago, the guy really needs to back off the makeup. closeup it looks like his has some bad skin and is covering that. personally, i think the makeup looks far worse.

He should join the Pro-Active posse. worked for Jessica Simpson, and he can even get an infomercial out of it....

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't call him a failure unless your talking about his attempt at looking like a man.

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He should join the Pro-Active posse. worked for Jessica Simpson, and he can even get an infomercial out of it....

I think that just fixes acne, not the bad scars that can be left. Think Edward James or Bodie Olmos

johhnnyt

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah agreed, he's like Screech from saved by the Bell,not on my top 40,000,000 to see naked. The Gene Simmons makeup doesn't help his cause.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's hot and talented AND out. That says a lot about his personal integrity.
I agree..his time will come. Remember Ziggy Stardust?..look at him now.!!! Those who have no idea who that is look at the photos.

Photo#1.., beginning of career
Photo#2.., legendary Singer

bigseattleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude is HUNG.
There are pictures out there of his bulge and him handling his package that make it pretty clear he has serious equipment, and would more than qualify for LPSG, but as I have noticed with most guys, if a famous person is openly gay and being authentic and not "acting straight" they are dogged. Seems a lot of gay/bi men only want what they cannot have.

Pretty typical of guys though, straight, gay or bi.

Last edited: