Adam lambert nudes?

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dude is HUNG.
...but as I have noticed with most guys, if a famous person is openly gay and being authentic and not "acting straight" they are dogged. Seems a lot of gay/bi men only want what they cannot have.

Pretty typical of guys though, straight, gay or bi.

I totally agree. Honestly, I think if he hadn't come out, people could have gone on thinking he was straight - questioning his sexuality as much as any male celebrity who indulges in shock-rock, glam-rock, or stage presence. But now that he has come out, he does the exact same things he did before and everyone calls him a queen. Pardon me, but I fucking LOVE 30 Seconds to Mars, and Jared Leto seems to wear just as much makeup as Adam. C'mon guys, lay off.

In other news, I think Adam's cute as hell. In his video for "For Your Entertainment," he had this raw glam sex appeal that got me. It reminded me of the confidence Prince and Michael Jackson used to use to drive people crazy. Say what you will about either of them, but girls swooned over them.

It's been so long since any male with a decent voice took a gander into this type of music, and I, for one, can't wait to see where his career goes.

Oh, and he does seem to pack a considerable bulge. Watch his "If I Had You" video. You'll see what I mean.

RichardKimble

Experimental Member
Media
Ah, the Adam Lambert make-up issue rages on, and on. A reference was made previously to David Bowie having worn make-up early in his career. Bowie wore make-up and costumes to create an alter ego, "Ziggy Stardust." The character he created lasted for about two years. He then dropped the "glam" thing and has played the chameleon for the past thirty plus years, and has pulled it off quite well. Reason being, he has talent. As for Adam Lambert, he has talent, as well. But, if he's wearing make-up to cover up acne scarring, there are such things as chemical peels - they do wonders for bad skin. Adam Lambert has talent and an incredible voice, but the make-up thing is a bit much - he wears make-up like a woman. It's not overly done to create a character or for shock value (ala Bowie), it just makes him look like a man wearing woman's make up. None of which adds to his appeal for me. I'm sure he'll have a decent career, but I can only hope he'll out grow the make up thing, as there is a decent looking guy lurking under all of the goop he currently chooses to wear. As for Lambert being gay, who cares. I'm gay, a lot of people are gay - so what? One's sexuality does not make up the individual - it's what one does with the time we have here on this planet, and the contributions we make, large or small, that are far more important. In summary, Adam Lambert has an amazing talent, his voice, and I can only hope the make up is a passing fancy. My, my, I do tend to rant - must be all of the hot air and everything else I'm filled with - lol. Well wishes to all.

Alexdude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He's hot and talented AND out. That says a lot about his personal integrity.
Um not being out to the world about your private life doesn’t say anything about your personal integrity. Celebrities do not owe the world every detail about their life because because they are a successful performer.

Alexdude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude is HUNG.
There are pictures out there of his bulge and him handling his package that make it pretty clear he has serious equipment, and would more than qualify for LPSG, but as I have noticed with most guys, if a famous person is openly gay and being authentic and not "acting straight" they are dogged. Seems a lot of gay/bi men only want what they cannot have.

Pretty typical of guys though, straight, gay or bi.
And if the assume a performer is gay or bi but not out they dog them. They dog them no matter what