adam levine of maroon 5

numb_321

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he is hot
and yes I think he is gay, he makes this obvious gay-move in the video of their new song Makes me wonder
or maybe I'm just hoping he is :p
Oh, and he has a great voice too.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think his voice is all that great nor is his 'performing'. I saw him on stage (TV) the other day, his voice sounded shit and he looked like he didn't want to be there, which is part of the arrogance. I remember at Live 8 he threw a hissy fit cos the crowd weren't into him.

I think the appeal is more his supposed looks than his vocals. I bet he's tiny. McFly tiny! Hehe.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, the man kinda swaggers around the stage, smirking at the camera, wiggling his hips around. He KNOWS he is good looking. I like it better when the people have an idea they are good looking, but don't run around acting like the shit.

I'll try to find this video I saw recently....
YouTube - 3 Questions w/ Maroon 5=
It's the best I can find.

omg...Jeff's talking to me! (screams) lol...

but i guess that's part of the lead singer's syndrome. He's the lead singer who has all the attention on him. HE gets all the interaction with the ladies in most of their videos. (The new vid "Makes Me Wonder" isn't breaking that trend.) Some people only know HIS name. I guess that can go to your head.

That vid isn't really showing any true arrogance, but as you said it was the best you can find. Though, he was licking his lips in the beginning in a "fuck me" kinda way. lol..

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Whoops, but to contribute to the thread... He is a cute one, and if what I see at my gym is any indicator... not only does the skinny bod show the cock off even more, but I have seen quite a few skinny guys where their cock on anyone would look big. I can think of several members HERE that are great examples of that too.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Well, the man kinda swaggers around the stage, smirking at the camera, wiggling his hips around. He KNOWS he is good looking.
HELLO!!! realitycheck.... we talkin about that skinny, hairy, pale guy in this pics, or what? URGH

jockstrap314

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone noticed that their first album was entitled "Songs About Jane"? Jane was his ex-girlfriend. Now, I've got a crush on him...but just because I crush on him does not make him a 'mo.

Mr. Depp on the other hand HAS to be gay because I have a crush on him.

jockstrap314

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone noticed that their first album was entitled "Songs About Jane"? Jane was his ex-girlfriend. Now, I've got a crush on him...but just because I crush on him does not make him a 'mo.

Mr. Depp on the other hand HAS to be gay because I have a crush on him.

bob2001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's not gay. If anything he's at the very least bi. Songs about Jane (their debut CD) was about his ex-girlfriend. He writes most of their songs and they're clearly mostly about having sex with girls...

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In my personal experience, its true that skinny guys have a higher incidence of large endowment. Also, in my personal experience, Jewish men seem to be insanely hung (I have no idea why).

Adam Levine is skinny and Jewish. He is likely doing okay for himself. But you never know. This is all idle speculation, since no one has seen the chap naked. I have know skinnny hairy guys who were pretty teeny.

as for his sexual orientation . . . when his first video came out, I thought, "Man! What is this guy trying to prove?" then I forgot about that and enjoyed the hot sex and references to trying to please his woman. if he is gay/bi, he is really making sure he gives the opposite impression. Or he coudl be like most men who are suddenly put in a rocker status and is relishing the chicks that come wiht the deal.