Adam Levine

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He doesn't strike me as someone particularly shy about getting naked.

That said, I get to see him at a relatively small gig he is doing next week. :)

I believe he said in a recent interview that he goes naked around the house and often has to be told by his girlfriend to out on something when they're expecting visitors.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Adam strikes me as being a free spirit and not necessarily the most hygienic at times. He has a handsome face and I like the hairy bod too. I much enjoyed him on the most recent Victoria Secret 2011 Show in which he performed, "Move Like Jagger". For the first time I realized he is one pigeon-toed rascal. Made him a little extra attractive.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Adam is not Gay.. wish he was. It would be bad for him to offend his gay fans, so he respects them and acknowledges their existence. His brother being gay.. well maybe Adam could have experimented or will. BUT I love the song and I love him on The Voice and he certainly is a very very pretty man who should exhibit his looks as he wishes.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This guy is not attractive in the slightest to me. Sorry... angry bitter skinny wanna-be frat boy twinks with tattoos are a real turn off. And his band suck too.
Uh...no one who is 33 years old qualifies as a "twink"...and you might want to work on the old verb/subject agreement in your postings...

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gotta say, even though I'm mostly straight, Adam Levine is a good looking guy. I have no problems with that tattoos- goes with his personality. I imagine that he would be a fun guy to hang out with.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the face and the hairy body but I just hate all the tatoos. Seems criminal to me to do that to such a beautiful man. Just my opinion of course.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
insanely hot.
like tattoo/hate them
love skinny/hate them
love hairy/love smooth

jesus christ people, we get it. EVERY celeb is not hot to everyone.

now just let me rub my crotch and look at Adam's tight little ass some more..

roccoandglenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by roccoandglenn

fuck all yall talkin about tatts I find them sexy as hell and Adam I'll be your bitch anytime:D

You are entitled to your opinion just as I and others are. I just won't swear at you to get my opinion across.

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS NOT BIBLE CLASS BITCH GET OVER YOURSELF THIS A FUCKING FORUM TALKING ABOUT DICKS YOU COCKSUCKER....sorry for yelling:)

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like this man

tumblr_lx3m7d03bX1r2tfhso1_250.jpg