Adam Levine

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone catch him in the first ep of American Horror Story Asylum? Relatively short time on screen, but the guy can actually act. The man is a success at everything he does--and particularly excels at looking sexy and hot!

I can't tell seeing as he's been basically dead the whole time

D_Ty_Le_Knott

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exwhyzee I will say your cute.. but its also been my experience and I am no expert just 20 yrs of living the lifestyle when a man has to make the announcement straight from the start that he is STRAIGHT , he is just gay friendly.. Brother your are BI you are turned on by men and cock and you just havent dealt with it.. BTW you have a cute cock you are not hoarse hung... but you give a shetland pony a run for its money.. stud

Love how you just automatically assume someone is bi... Can you personally vouch for every human who says they are straight but gay friendly? Because you've "lived" the lifestyle for years, doesn't mean you can base your "opinions" on someone else's sexuality. Sorry for the post, just find it funny how if one is gay friendly, that automatically makes him bi, just because he mentions it...

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Adam is a sleazy kinda handsome looking guy. In the right situaiton I wouldn't be surprised if he'd unzip those britches to another man. He's also quite piegeon-toed.
One of my favorite performances by him (Maroon 5) was on the Victoria Secrets Holiday Show lunch (Move like Jagger).

B_rivervalleyguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok so I have read this post and Adam is hairy chested at times. most men think he is ubber hot and his brother is a card carrying gay man. I am still curious as it seemed to never really be answered is Adam HUNG. are there pics of him nude showing cock and balls

kofttuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Adam was asked about his size when he was on the Howard Stern Show. Adam replied that he was very average in size and cut.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is the only bulge pic of I've came across. Confirms he is cut lol
Def very cute!

He also appears to be a nice guy. And, my favorite part, a professed nudist and freeballer! Let the boys breathe!

Tats = not a wise choice. He's so naturally good looking--and the lean body--they make me shake my head.

I don't, however, have any problems in believing that he is 100% straight. There are those people in the world! HA! It's those who really are--are the ones who don't have issued being liked, adored, and friended by gay men. So secure, there's no problem. And I think he was like that before he knew about his brother's sexual preferences.

Now, I just want to see him naked! (this photo in the post I'm quoting from confirmed what he said to Howard Stern: "average and cut"... it's all there on display! :)

And that's my dos-centavos!