Adam Sandler

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
personally, i wouldnt take anything ive seen on a movie poster or a dvd box to the bank. theyre just about the most photoshopped pics you'll find in hollywood. i doubt that adam did that pose lol. and on the off chance that adam sandler can do the splits im sure he was just sitting on the floor when he did that and they just rotated his body, edited out the floor and added the sky background.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
probably airbrushed.....though there is a pic floating around the site somewhere of him in a swimsuit with a huge bulge

okelor

Experimental Member
Media
I found these :
Adam_Sandler_Cabo.jpg

and
adamsandlerSPLASH_468x684.jpg

atreyu500

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to agree with Lizzie - there has been no real evidence until this movie that Sandler is particularly packing, so I have to assume since he plays a character who becomes a sex God hairstylist, there is something in the movie about his character being well endowed.

NYhungguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to agree with Lizzie - there has been no real evidence until this movie that Sandler is particularly packing, so I have to assume since he plays a character who becomes a sex God hairstylist, there is something in the movie about his character being well endowed.

Sandler is a disgusting person who definitely had to be stuffed, air brushed and photo shopped to look halfway good. He's a total homophobe and his movies suck.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He may be overstuffed for the beach, but he is a nerdy jewish boy from Long Island. My experience has been that guys like that are guaranteed to have some meat. I think it comes through natural selection because no JAP would want to live with idea that she married a man who was "defficient" in that department. Her fellow-JAPS would laugh
her out of the club.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The movie character is stuffed, quite obviously.

Sandler played Fabio, the overly affectionate Italian waiter on Saturday Night Live, and stripped down to black briefs in the skit. He was in much better shape then, and appears to be average.

fabio.jpg

dwygwhlm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw the movie today... it's so big because it's a "Bush" ... that his character has in the movie lol

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't mess with the Zohan. WTF! I loved the movie. Adam Sandler is always the best at what he does. But can anyone please tell me the significance of the over sized bulge on his character. Are they spoofing on something I am unaware of. Later on in the flick he fellow hair stylist says "it's not that big" when Zohan gives him a look see in his shorts,and he replys not that the bush. I'm totally lost at what this all means. Anyone that seen the movie have any ideas?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Don't mess with the Zohan. WTF! I loved the movie. Adam Sandler is always the best at what he does. But can anyone please tell me the significance of the over sized bulge on his character. Are they spoofing on something I am unaware of. Later on in the flick he fellow hair stylist says "it's not that big" when Zohan gives him a look see in his shorts,and he replys not that the bush. I'm totally lost at what this all means. Anyone that seen the movie have any ideas?

I never sensed a spoof. The bulge just went along with the character he played -- a horny, amiable, worldly playboy super agent. I loved the movie and loved the character. It would have seemed odd that the women would enjoy his humpfests if he wasn't packin' a fatty.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, but the asian hairstylist said it's not that big, and he responded about his bush, and if an asian man didn't think it was big....? Maybe it suppose to mean Jewish men are very hairy, I don't know. It was very hilarious anyway. And kicking the cat , was that hacky cat. And the moms son hahahaha.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
yeah, but the asian hairstylist said it's not that big, and he responded about his bush, and if an asian man didn't think it was big....? Maybe it suppose to mean Jewish men are very hairy, I don't know. It was very hilarious anyway. And kicking the cat , was that hacky cat. And the moms son hahahaha.

Hell yeah. Those were my favorite parts too. The kid who was nauseated by continually seeing his mom so randy, and the "hacky cat". I loved most of the Israeli-Palestinian humor too, which actually worked. Then there's the pushups, the fish contest, the barbecue, the pelican, the kung fu, the hairstyles, and especially the shampoo seduction.