Adam Scott

fratjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I cannot believe that no one has mentioned Adam Scott. He has got to be the hottest guy on the PGA tour, and one of the hottest guys seen on TV. I bet he has a nice sized (not huge, but very adequate) uncut cock, with his foreskin tapering to a point, and a beautiful natural blonde bush that doesn't need to be tamed since it's just the right size. I would love to see him on his knees sucking me away, or even me jacking him off while he makes the 'o' face. Any shirtless pics of him? I can't find anything where he's not completely buttoned up.

Also, anyone know anything at all about his lovelife? Any australians in the crowd?

fratjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The only slightly revealing picture on his website is him with a suit on and his shirt opened up. I think you can see a few hairs but def. can't tell whether he is hair/trimmed/etc. Can't anyone go out there and rip his golf clothes off?

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOOF! I wanna carry his clubs...and clean his balls! Hee heeee....

lovedoggg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
any pics of this hottie from hbos tell me that you love me..one episode shows his erect cock as he gets a hand job

edwelker

Just Browsing
Media
I like him, he was in two episodes of Six feet under to, as a boyfriend of David.

He's cute and i think his dick in Tell me you love me is a prosthetic dick.

calistud19

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most everyone has seen the pics of Ian Somerhalder's frontal from the show. And OMG Blog has Tim Dekay's meat shots from the show but I can't find Adam Scott nude pics anywhere!! Can someone help??

hbblover

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just came across the video of the handjob scene today. I don't know how I haven't seen this sooner. Prosthetic or not, it was still hot to watch him get a handjob. And the fake cock cums! Yummy

EDIT: I tried adding the link, but it didn't work. But the clip is on Xtube under the title "Adam Scott blowjob scene"

Last edited: