Adam's Apples

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not sure, I have a big one. and a big adams apple too. I have a very large and lovely singing voice (used to sing opera...it's a long story).

Straight guys, just be careful of the ladies with big adams apples, unless you don't mind her dick, then it's all good;)

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love it when a young guy has a nice size Adam's Apple. Actually any age is super sexy. Anyone agree?

I definitely agree. Of all of the secondary male sexual characteristics, I think Adam's Apples are the most assertive. I do not have one, while my handsome and masculine older brother does, and I have always been somewhat envious!:smile:

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why men have that thing? If I learned already forgot "why"...

Good explanation here:
What's an Adam's Apple?

Of course, a guy with well-developed neck muscles won't show one, usually; and I get a major hard-on for thick necks like my one partner's solid 19" supporting his jar-head.

-D

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there any connection between Adam's Apple and well-hung dick? I have a small Adam's Apple, but my dick is pretty hung though !!!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good explanation here:
What's an Adam's Apple?

Of course, a guy with well-developed neck muscles won't show one, usually; and I get a major hard-on for thick necks like my one partner's solid 19" supporting his jar-head.

-D

How cute! Than when a boy is changing voices..lol..is because larynx is forming! Cool.

Thank you Monsternmypant.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it when a young huy has a nice size Adams Apple. Actually any age is super sexy. Anyone agree?

I never really notice this on anyone...although I can remember watching some music video by The Cars back in the '80s and being freaked out by Ric Ocasek's gynormous protuberance.

The one in his throat, you pervs.

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a very dominant adam's apple, and sing a very low bass (and have been gifted down below too, so I don't think there are any correlations between the size of the larynx and the penis. I do think that they are attractive though, right up there with a square jaw line and face.