Adapter for depth control during sex

bigsoft: When I was a kid, my brother and I were playing in my parents room. On the floor beside the bed under my dad's boxer shorts, we found this small round pillow with a hole in the center. It looked like a big donut. Anyway, we took it into the family room and were throwing it around.

Mom came in and saw what we had. She looked shocked and she quickly took it away from us. We were told not to go into our parents room again without permission.

I never thought anymore about the "donut" until years later when I began stealing a Dad's boxers from his drawer. Under his stack of boxers was the donut and a box of condoms. I had seen my dad naked on a regular basis and knew he was horse hung. Finally it dawned on me what the donut was. I was an adapter to keep him from penetrating too far and hurting Mom during sex.

I have never seen one of these adapters since. Have any of you guys ever seen one or used one?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Bigsoft.

Yes.  See the posts on "Size and Positions" in this forum.   Your dad may have found something commercially available — on the whole I have used things which fit, like chidren's rubber rings (yuck, I know), but I dare say your mother sewed it for him.

Max

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Hey JonB ... don't be too hard on a guy!  In fact not teething rings in my case, though I suppose they would be usable if they were the right size, I have just used rings from some sort of toy set.  Not exactly hoopla (LOL) but maybe something like it, I can't remember.

The point is, once you just use them as "adaptors", you can forget that this wasn't what they were made for, so it doesn't feel as yucky as you might think.  And it is far better as depth control than the alternatives, a pillow, or maybe a towel tied round.

A more general point, though - just as we can't get underwear to fit us, or big enough condoms - we can't get a donut actually made for this purpose.  I wonder whether lpsg can help somehow to use our purchasing power, such as it is, to encourage suppliers to cater for us.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread makes me think of the 'tale' going around in the small town where I grew up. The Father of a school mate of mine had the story of his big cock circulated among any body and every body. It was told that he had to wear an adaptor on his dick because of its extra long length.

This was one of the 'upper' crust families and the wife was by far the must attractive woman in town. I always thought that if a man had a big dick he could get the best looking woman. True, guys?

sudas: I heard you should be able to get one from your urologist. I didn't ask him last time, though.

gigantikok: I could have sworn I saw a device of this nature years back when looking through an Adam and Eve (or something along those lines) sex toy catalogue. I guess it might have just been a regular, run of the mill cock ring.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=quest link=board=meetgreet;num=1034388465;start=0#7 date=09/01/03 at 21:24:13]How deep could you go Max?[/quote]

A good question; but not all that easy to answer.

Even in my case (one partner for many years) there are so many variables; in some positions deep penetration is not the object and in others the angle of penis and vagina is very different. Another variable is whether she and/or I have gained or lost weight ;). And it is also complicated by the fact that my erection length varies quite a bit; it is typically just a little past ten inches, but if I am a bit off colour it may not reach that, and on the other hand if I am fiercely aroused on rare occasions it can easily gain another half inch or so.

But from my observation when I can clearly see what is happening, as opposed to merely feeling it, as in the woman on top position, I would say that I have rarely been further in than around 9 inches. And then with great care. Usually I am not in that deep.

SizeRulz: I guess I'm really low tech. I just wrap my hand (or her hand or on occasion his hand) around it at wherever we find is the maximum point of insertion. Stopping to put a donut (doughnut?) device on would seem to be pretty awkward to me. First the condom, then the donut. Jeez, anything else? LOL

Max

Sexy Member
Media
You put the donut(s) on first. I know they may seem like just something esle to worry about, but they have two advantages:

1. Hands free!

2. You can (at last!) engage in hard thrusting without any fear of hurt or injury.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Quest

Re "teasing" ... this thread describes what I meant:

http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=relationships;action=display;num=1038556877;start=9

Teasing in that way rests on the way a woman accustomed to a receiving a very large penis will over time have built up a need and desire for the stretching and fulness it gives ... the teasing is the delay or the withholding of giving that satisfaction ... not necessarily by going in just as far as the head, just not going in as far as usual. And maybe pulling out a little just when she begs you to come further in. It requires iron will power :(, because you are of course "teasing" yourself at the same time.

Used sparingly IMHO it works a treat for both of you.

awellhungboi: I know what you mean about teasing, Max. I've used the same technique (for lack of a better term.) I prefer to use my hand, though. Not ruling out the prospect of an 'adapter' but with my hand I can really control the depth. Start out holding it at the top, so just the head is entering, and then moving down a little bit so a few more inches go in. Down a little more, and a little more, until, if she's ready, finally going deep. It can be intensely pleasurable for both partners. I had one girlfriend who I was too big for, and a lot of our sexual activity consisted of us sitting face to face on the bed, and her holding just the head of my cock and rubbing it against her clit, as if it were a dildo. It was a strange and different sensation for me. And while I missed the sensation of being completely inside her, it was still a way for us to feel close.

Moonspenders: wow, i'd never heard of such a thing before... LOL Then again, I never understood why you would want to limit it! I guess i'm just wierd like that... i just like it as deep as possible! LOL
I would think a hand would be better than a pillow... give you more of a gauge....

Ken

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Moonspenders link=board=meetgreet;num=1034388465;start=0#14 date=09/03/03 at 21:25:13]wow, i'd never heard of such a thing before... LOL Then again, I never understood why you would want to limit it! [/quote]

It's not a matter of choice, is it? Of course I would want to go in deeper (a basic male urge ;)), but it isn't possible or safe for my partner.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1034388465;start=0#12 date=09/03/03 at 05:08:24]Quest

Re "teasing" ... this thread describes what I meant:

http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=relationships;action=display;num=1038556877;start=9

Teasing in that way rests on the way a woman accustomed to a receiving a very large penis will over time have built up a need and desire for the stretching and fulness it gives ... the teasing is the delay or the withholding of giving that satisfaction ... not necessarily by going in just as far as the head, just not going in as far as usual.  And maybe pulling out a little just when she begs you to come further in.  It requires iron will power  :(, because you are of course "teasing" yourself at the same time.

Used sparingly IMHO it works a treat for both of you.[/quote]

I gotta say that if my guy did much of that with me, I'd throw him off the bed. But, then, I've never been a big fan of any form of teasing.

:)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=meetgreet;num=1034388465;start=0#16 date=09/04/03 at 06:25:03]

I gotta say that if my guy did much of that with me, I'd throw him off the bed. But, then, I've never been a big fan of any form of teasing.

:)

[/quote]

"Teasing" might I suppose have the wrong connotations -- it isn't all about me trying to be a control freak, thought I suppose that is what I am acting out in play (and that can be a turn-on I think to both - in play). But if you read the original thread you will see that it is all about tantalising both of us by delaying the full satisfaction of really deep penetration. Which we both long for.

Sometimes you increase the pleasure by building up to it and delaying it. Even though I don't often do this ... in my experience this gives us (both) stronger orgasms than we ever get any other way.

And, don't you ever turn the tables and tease him a little??

P.S. I don't think my wife could throw me off the bed, even if she wanted to. Must keep on that diet.

wvalady1968: I grew up with too many guys who didn't know when to stop teasing the skinny little girl who did her best to keep up with them, so I think my problem was with that word.

"Tantalising", ah, yes. Now, I get the message.

It was the "just occasionally being a little cruel ... and withholding a good portion of the length she is used to receiving. Staying shallow. Being deaf to her pleas for "more!!". The more she begs and shouts, the more you pull out. Until she has quite given up .... " that seemed to cross the border to control. That doesn't seem tantalizing to me, but it so very much depends on your relationship. Your lover obviously trusts you to be kind. And I WAS married to a passive aggressive control freak.

I might not be able to throw him off the bed, but I'll bet I can buck until I throw him off me. :D

TragicWhiteKnight: I'm curious to know if anyone would use one of these rubber-ring-things with a girl for their 'first time' with her; or would it just be a little too strange at this stage in a relationship?