Adapter for depth control during sex

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My opinion, tragic, is to ask her. She will obviously know your size and I would think be impressed by your concern and willingness to do as she wanted.

Unlikely, but possibly, she might have taken an uncommonly large penis before, and be willing to 'test the waters' to find out if she's gonna need the cushion.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes, buddy.

Luke

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Tragic,

I think you will only need them well into a relationship. Let's face it, you would need to do other things first: ease in the thickness and help her adapt to that .. then gradually increase length. Doughnuts come in only much later when you have an idea of the depth you can insert safely, and want (at last) to be more forceful in thrusting. The you can try wear them and can experiment a little with how much length you need to taek out of play, trial and error.

Unless you are a shoot-it-all-in-first-time guy, which I think in your case is a very bad idea.

Good luck.

Wva: Just to set the context for you .. this "teasing" is a TINY fraction of a 25 year marriage (26 next month) ... but although it is a tiny part, as it happens rarely, it has provided some of the best sex we have had.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1034388465;start=20#21 date=09/04/03 at 14:40:02]
Wva:  Just to set the context for you .. this "teasing" is a TINY fraction of a 25 year marriage (26 next month) ... but although it is a tiny part, as it happens rarely, it has provided some of the best sex we have had.

[/quote]

Yeah. I thought so. Congratulations to both of you...
I was gonna say that you're lucky, but that kind of a relationship doesn't happen from luck.

:)