Add a Couple Inches

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by dirrt, Dec 23, 2006.

1. dirrt

dirrt New Member

I'm sure theres been several threads made on this topic... but i'm going to make a new one to get rid of the methods that do not work.

So what I'm looking for... is methods to gain a couple inches in length. If people could give detailled suggestions, maybe with a resource; I'm sure it would help a lot of people out. I only want the SAFE ways though...

Thanks for your time!

2. gspl

gspl New Member

And don't think it's possible, inspite all the rumours around the world. You should be happy with the size you own now.

3. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    Regular PE exercises, with a regular regimen of stretching and jelqing, would be the only way. 2 inches may or may not come easy to you, it seems to depend on the person in question. personally I gained an inch and a quarter in length relatively quickly but then my progress plateaued, so I stopped.

4. gspl

gspl New Member

PE exercises ? What are those ?

5. PatrickinNY

PatrickinNY New Member

Albums:
    Yes...please elaborate...would love to learn more...

6. BigA

BigA New Member

I'd like to find a penis pump in my stocking this Christmas. thank you Santa:wink:

7. B_dadboy

B_dadboy New Member

i have 1 pic of me stretching in my profile which seems to attract attention. drew

8. BJH

BJH Member

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

No ! Fuck that. I would like to take a little off.:eek:

10. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    Penis pumps create temporary gains by flooding the flesh outside of the penis's blood-filled chambers with various fluids. The result is a temporary increase in size that usually dies off in the vicinity of a half hour to an hour (depending on who you are, if you use a cock ring, etc.). The fluid-filled penis is not rigid like a proper erection and, unless you're into the look of pumped penises, can look downright disgusting to most people. Permanent gains with pumping are, at best, negligible, and basically non-existent. You're much better off with a regimen of stretching and jelqing.

Personally, my routine (when I was doing PE), went something like this, and got me 1.25" in length and a quarter inch in girth in less than two months:

While sitting, firmly stretch the penis downward (aka, toward your knees) for 30 seconds, and hold it. You're gonna need a good grip on your head. Do it to the right and then the left, also for 30 seconds each (right and left = maybe 45°, not straight out toward your hips), and then, while still stretching by the head, rotate your penis around in a circle for 30 seconds. Repeat that entire stretching routine 3 times.

Then, with a full or nearly full erection, wrap your thumb and forefinger around the base of the penis. Lube of some sort is pretty much necessary for this; dry jelqing gets irritating quickly (I've used vaseline and Pjur Eros, both work. Astroglide is much less effective in my opinion). Work your thumb and forefinger up the length of the your penis quickly, as if you were trying to push all the blood to the head. While you're doing this you will literally see the veins in your penis get larger and the head expand. You'll need a pretty strong grip, but as always, don't hurt yourself. Before you get to the end of the penis, maneuver your other hand to the bottom of the shaft and start working it up. You'll quickly establish a rhythm where you'll be running your hands up your penis basically as quickly as you can count. Do this three hundred times (after you get into it for a week or two, you can work your way up to 600 times).

Do this daily, but if at any point you see any red blotches on your penis, take a day or maybe two off, as this is caused from breaking capillaries in the penis. By taking a day or two off, you'll let those small things heal and you'll be well on your way to a larger penis. Cheers.

11. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

IVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL WITH PUMPING.the trick is PATIENCE! you gotta discover what works best for you.its like bodybuilding,you get out of it what you put into it.

12. B_kenetik

B_kenetik New Member

Sounds like a good thread. Check my blog. Nice tips there.

13. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

choose your parents more wisely next time.....its all genetic

Draft saved Draft deleted