Add your fave video blogs by women on cocksize

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Standard Deviant, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Standard Deviant

Albums:
  2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think that these women represent the majority. There are more scientific ways of researching this topic, including finding and reading actual research on the subject. I guess it all depends on what kind of answer you're looking for. :rolleyes:

Sorry -- I am not intending to be rude. I just don't have any other answer to your post, and no one else seemed to be answering.

Cheers.

3. nolbaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    keep in mind that the makers of those videos probably asked 100's of girls, and took the 10 or 15 most "entertaining" answers.

4. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
    its kinda pointless to ask if size matters on a big cock website...just saying.

5. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    Yes, of course there are more scientific ways of polling, that isn't the point. I find that video blogs add interesting dimensions to finding out what women think or feel about the topic.

And, yes, of course the "does it matter" question is a moot point, here. I am looking for more, other, points of view. I was disappointed that this was the only one I could find and am putting out a call here asking for your help in finding other, more interesting, deeper, whatever, perspectives in video blog form, where women discuss cock size.

Another disappointment was that there were a whole slew of YouTube videos of women focusing on SMALL penises--must have been two dozen lip synch performances of Gillette's "Short Dicked Man" song by creepy teenage girls, and a few "girl talk" sessions where they pitied small penised men. But not a thing celebrating and enjoying and talking about why they LIKED big penises, nothing positive out there.

Let's find some, encourage them to be done!

Draft saved Draft deleted