Add your fave video blogs by women on cocksize

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Standard Deviant, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Standard Deviant

Standard Deviant Active Member

Albums:
  2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think that these women represent the majority. There are more scientific ways of researching this topic, including finding and reading actual research on the subject. I guess it all depends on what kind of answer you're looking for. :rolleyes:

Sorry -- I am not intending to be rude. I just don't have any other answer to your post, and no one else seemed to be answering.

Cheers.

3. nolbaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    keep in mind that the makers of those videos probably asked 100's of girls, and took the 10 or 15 most "entertaining" answers.

4. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Active Member

Albums:
    its kinda pointless to ask if size matters on a big cock website...just saying.

5. Standard Deviant

Standard Deviant Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, of course there are more scientific ways of polling, that isn't the point. I find that video blogs add interesting dimensions to finding out what women think or feel about the topic.

And, yes, of course the "does it matter" question is a moot point, here. I am looking for more, other, points of view. I was disappointed that this was the only one I could find and am putting out a call here asking for your help in finding other, more interesting, deeper, whatever, perspectives in video blog form, where women discuss cock size.

Another disappointment was that there were a whole slew of YouTube videos of women focusing on SMALL penises--must have been two dozen lip synch performances of Gillette's "Short Dicked Man" song by creepy teenage girls, and a few "girl talk" sessions where they pitied small penised men. But not a thing celebrating and enjoying and talking about why they LIKED big penises, nothing positive out there.

Let's find some, encourage them to be done!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice